Documents Required for Import In Pakistan
January 30, 2014
Last Updated: January 30, 2014
Nowadays import license is no more required to import into Pakistan. Only the following initial documents are required to import into Pakistan:
National Tax Number Certificate, which is issued by the Income Tax Department on the filing of application form accompanied with one attested copy of NIC.
2) Bank Account
Current Bank Account is required for import proceedings and documents.
3) Sales Tax Registration
Sales Tax Registration is required to import into Pakistan. For registration, Form ST-1is required to send to the local sales tax registration office via post with acknowledgment due (courier is preferable). The local registration office shall transmit filled up applications to the Central Registration Office based in CBR Islamabad. The previous requirements of furnishing supporting documents have been done away now there is no need to attach any document with the application. The Central Registration having on line access to the database of NTN as well as of NADRA shall verify the particulars declared in the application with database. On verification, it shall generate and issue a registration certificate to the applicant directly on his given address.
4) Chamber Membership
Membership certificate of Chamber of Commerce and Industries or any relevant trade association of Pakistan.
- What is Under-Invoicing in Imports and Exports Business – انڈر انوائسنگ کیسے کی جاتی ہے
- Advance Payment Against Import is Banned – How Importers Sends Advance Payment (T/T) to the Supplier
- How to Find Wholesale Suppliers for Import Business in Pakistan (Using FBR Data)
- Import Goats, Cow, Bulls, Livestock in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- Now Overseas Pakistanis can Import 1 Mobile Phone Free of Duty in a Year
- Can We Start Import Business without License – Kya License Ke Bagir Saman Import Ho Sakta Hai?
- Procedure to Import Mobile Phone From Aliexpress in Pakistan – How to Buy Mobile From Aliexpress
- Custom Clearance Procedure For Import In Pakistan – Required Custom Clearance Documents
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- Failure to Upload Import Documents like Invoice, Packing List and B/L,
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- How to Create Import Goods Declaration (GD) in Weboc
- What is Shipping Term FOB, CNF, CIF and Difference B/w FCL / LCL
- How To Register In Lahore Chamber of Commerce
- How To Register In Karachi Chamber of Commerce
- Kict Vessel Schedule
- Pict Vessel Schedule
- QICT Vessel Schedule
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- Federal Excise Duty Or Federal Excise Tax