How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc – Weboc GD Filing Process
What is WeBOC?
WeBOC is customs clearance web-based software for filing goods declaration of import/export cargo, WeBOC software is developed by PRAL(Pakistan Revenue Automation Ltd). WeBOC stands for (Web-Based One Customs).
How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc
As we all know that Pakistan Customs has made it mandatory that all goods declarations of Exports at the Qasim International Container Terminal (QICT), Karachi International Container Terminal (KICT) Pakistan International Containers Terminal (PICT) and LCL/FCL Export Cargo Pertaining to NLCTT will be processed through Web-Based One Customs (WeBOC). All exporters and their clearing agents have been advised to file Goods Declaration (GD) pertaining to LCL/FCL cargo of MCC (Exports),
Therefore, we have decided to write a detailed article about How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc for those who are new in this field and don’t know Weboc GD filing procedure. Here we tried our best to explain step by step guide of Gd filing, So Let`s Start!
How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc
Your first step should be to visit the WeBoc`s Website this link it will Redirect you. As Show in Picture Below.
On this page, you need user name & Password for login. This user login information provided by the Weboc department to the company (Clearing Agent, Exporter, Importer Etc) and company will share this login Information to employees for filing GD.
User Name: Ca-0-XXXXXX (For Clearing Agent) or TR-0-XXXXXX (For Trader)
After Login We reached on Weboc Main Page As Mention in Picture. Its Clearing Agent `s Id Therefore Show Trader (Exporter, Importer) Name on Main Page.
Now Our Next Step Will Create Gd so first we Click on Trader Name that’s Document we want to file. So It Will Take You Trader ‘s Inbox where He receives custom messages. As Appear Below in Image 3.
We are not so far for creating Gd Finally Click on Red Highlighted Circle on Goods Declaration. Will Appear another Page
In Above Image 4, you are seeing two columns Import & Export.
We are Learning to file Export Gd, therefore, we Click on create Export Gd As Appear in Image 5.
In this Form Following Buttons Appear on Top of this Form.
- Save ( For Saving File GD)
- Submit (For Submit Filed GD)
- Cancel (For Taking out From Form Page To Main Page)
In Image 6 One Form Appear. In This Form 7 Part Included Which are Given Below. We, Will, Learn One By One.
- Basic Information.
- Consignor & Consignee Information.
- GD Information.
- Supporting Information For Customs Processing.
- Uploaded Documents (S).
- Form-E Information.
- Items Information.
1- Basic Information
- If you want to file Kict/Pict/West Wharf/East Wharf Gd So Select MCC EXPORT KARACHI.
- If you want to file Air Port ‘s Gd So Select MCC EXPORT, AFU- EXPORT
- If you want to file QICT ‘s Gd So Select PORT QASIM (EXPORT), KARACHI.
- Select Commercial
- Select Export Commercial Transaction
Mode of Transport:
- Select Maritime
2- Consignor Consignee Information.
NTN / FTN: Automatically Filled (As mention in Image 8)
STRN: Automatically Filled (As mention in Image 8)
Consignor Name Address: Automatically Filled (As mention in Image 8)
Consignee Name & Address: Will be Provided In Exporter ‘s Invoice.
3- Gd Information.
Consignment Mode: There are two kinds of ocean shipments: LCL and FCL.
- Containerized: (Full Container Load )
- LCL: (Less Container Load)
- Partshipment: (If Consignee purchase Goods from two different Exporter so both Exporters can share one container due to having the same consignee, therefore, GD will be the file in Partshipment)
- Air LCL:
- Dry Bulk:
- Liquid Bulk:
So select your shipment mode according to your loading program provided by Shipping Line.
BL/AWB No & BL/AWB Date: Here B/L No. Air Way Bill No. will be written if available (Not necessary to file, leave it blank if you don’t have B/L No. & Air Way Bill No.
Destination Country: Select Country, Mention in loading program (i.e United States, United Kingdom, Belgium)
Port of Shipment: Select according to customs office mention basic information section. (i.e MCC export Karachi, Port Qasim(Export), etc)
Port of Discharge: Once select Country complete Port of that country will be loaded, now click on Port of the shipment so List will be open & select your port where you desire to export your cargo. (i.e New York, Spain, Antwerp).
Place of Delivery: Write Port where you want to export your shipment. (i.e New York, Spain, Antwerp)
Shipping Line: Select Shipping Line according to your loading program.
Gross Weight: Mention in Invoice Provided by Exporter. (we need to mention weight in MT( Metric Tons) Therefore convert kgs to metric tons just Divide your weight with 1000)
Net Weight: Mention in Invoice Provided by Exporter. (To convert kgs to metric tons just Divide your weight with 1000)
Marks: here we can mention anything such as a container, Po No. Style No.
Payment Terms: If you Find L/c No. mention in invoice so select With LC otherwise select without LC.
LC No. & Date: Once write LC so write date otherwise leave it black.
Delivery Term: Select FOB, Cost & Freight (CFR or CNF), CIF
Currency: Select Currency (i.e USD, EURO,POUND)
FOB Value: If Select Fob as a delivery term Write Fob Value & if Select CFR first less mention freight from given CFR value in exporter Invoice.
Freight: Add Freight (Note for FOB Value Less this freight value from CFR Value)
CFR Value: Write CFR value mention in exporter invoice
Insurance: Write Insurance if Select CIF as a Delivery Term.
5- Supporting Information for Customs Processing
Shed/Location Code: Write According to Loading Program (i.e Qict, Qasim freight station etc)
Terminal: Select terminal from where the vessel will be shipped (i.e QICT, PICT, KICT)
6- Uploaded Documents
Attached Documents Such as:
- Packing list
- Any Other Certificate (i.e Brand Certificate, DTRE Approval etc…)
7- Form-E Information
First of all, click Add Form-E Button So this link will take you another Page where you need to fill Below mention Information.
Form E No & Date:
Form E Value:
After Filling Click Save Button so this link will get you back on the main page.
8- Items Information
Now we have reached our final step where we add item description
Click on Add Items this will take you new page where you add your item description.
HS Code: Will be provided in exporter ‘s invoice
Declared Description: Write description according to invoice.
Unit Value: Write according to the invoice.
Duty DrawBack: Select DrawBack duty according to your hs code.
SROs/Exemptions: click add & select SRO509(I)/97-0-0-08/07/1997 (0) click save
Container Information: Click Add Container First then write Container No. Quantity & Ctns which Provide in invoice save it.
GD Is Completed now Finally Save it.
Final Step Disclaimer.
Double Check Everything after Satisfaction Click on Checkbox ( I solemnly declare that exported goods are permissible under Export Policy Order)
Finally Click Submit Button in order to Submit Gd.
After Submission Gd no.will appear & this Gd no. will be used for container gate-in purpose.
Prepare Customs GD in Weboc (Video Tutorial In Urdu)
Note: During Filing GD in Weboc Be Careful because, after gate-in Container, Amendment is not possible So Be Careful!
Here we tried our level best to provide true information, but we still not 100% guarantee it, so you should Confirm it first & we are not responsible for any loss! All Information in this Article Just For Education Purpose
- How to Purchase WeBOC Token Online Using PD Account
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- WeBOC Glo Review Let’s Explore What’s New Inside – WeBOC Glo New Features
- WeBOC Glo Ka ID Password Reset Kaise Karen Sirf 1 Minute Main (Reset WeBOC ID Password 2019)
- How to Get WeBOC SMS Notification Alert via Mobile SMS
- How Trader Can Switch Red to Green Channel in WeBoc System in Pakistan-How to Activated RMS in WeBoc
- What is Green, Yellow and Red Channels in WeBoc System – WeBoc Risk Management System(RMS)
- Complete procedure How to file Form-I In WeBoc – How to File EIF in WeBOC
- Download Weboc`s Android Application
- SOLAS VGM Requirement for Pakistan
- Online Application of Certificate of Origin In Weboc
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin through WeBOC system
- Use WeBoc in Mobile Phone ( Android or Iphone )
- How to Make Child ID On Weboc
- DP World Android Application for Inquiries and Services
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- WeBoc & State Bank`s Help Line Numbers For Electronic Form-E Problems & Query
- How Banks Will Obtain WeBoc User ID and Password
- How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- Exporter Attest Export Documents & Provide Undertaking
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc
- Electronic Form-E Filling System
- How to Get Phytosanitary Certificate in Pakistan – Procedure to Get Fumigation Certificate In Pakistan
- What is a Form E – Export E-Form in Pakistan
- Weboc Registration Procedure (Video Tutorial in Urdu) – WeBOC Registration Procedure & Documents
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Create Export GD in Weboc Video Tutorial in Urdu
- How to Get Online National Id Card in Pakistan (Pak-Identity)
- Weboc Mobile Application
- How To Get a Pakistani Passport – Procedure to Apply for Pakistani Passport in Urdu – Pakistani Passport Renewal Procedure in Urdu
- How To Get DTRE Approval – What is DTRE Scheme and DTRE Rules – How to Get Approval of DTRE (Duty And Tax Remission Scheme)
- How to Claim Rebate and what documents are required
- How to Create Import Goods Declaration (GD) in Weboc
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- What is Goods Declaration (GD)
- Documents Required For Customs Clearance in Pakistan
- How Can I Get My Goods Declaration (GD) Online
- How To File Amendment With Weboc
- Uploading Of Documents Alongwith Goods Declaration In Weboc
- Forgot WeBoc Password
- How to Clear Container From ANF Examination.
- Custom Examination Procedure For Export In Pakistan
- Latest Duty Drawback Rates in Pakistan
- What is Shipping Term FOB, CNF, CIF and Difference B/w FCL / LCL
- How To Get WeBOC ID and Password (Required Documents Check List)
- Add Customs Clearing Agents License Number in Weboc.
- Kict Vessel Schedule
- Pict Vessel Schedule
- QICT Vessel Schedule
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- Export Policy Order 2013 Or Trade Policy Order of Pakistan.
- Items Banned for Exports from Pakistan.
- Container(is) already in customs process.
- Bill of Lading.
- What is Pakistan ‘s Customs Tariff ? and its Section Wise Details.
- Shipping Companies In Pakistan.
- How to Start Import And Export Business in Pakistan Complete Guide.
- What Documents are Required For Export Custom Clearance? Or Documents For Clearing Agent.
- Import And Export In Pakistan.