Federal Excise Duty Or Federal Excise Tax
OVERVIEW OF FEDERAL EXCISE DUTY (FED)
- Goods produced or manufactured in Pakistan;
- Goods imported into Pakistan;
- Such goods as the Federal Government may, by notification in the official Gazette, specify, as are produced or manufactured in the non-tariff areas and are brought to the tariff areas for sale or consumption therein.
- Services provided or rendered in Pakistan
Special Excise Duty in Pakistan
All the goods and services are exempt under section 16, except:
1- the goods and services specified in the First Schedule, which shall be charged to Federal excise duty as, and at the rates, set forth therein;
2-The goods and services specified in the Third Schedule shall be exempt from duty subject to such conditions and restrictions if any, specified therein and no adjustment in terms of section 6 shall be admissible in respect of goods exempt from duty of excise whether conditionally or otherwise; and
3- The goods as mentioned in the Second Schedule shall be chargeable to FED in the same manner as provided in the Sales Tax Act, 1990, as provided in section 7 of the Federal Excise Act, 2005. The same shall apply to services as notified vide SRO 550(I)/2006 dated 5th June 2006.
Federal Excise Acts:
- Federal Excise Act,2005(As amended vide Finance Act, 2009).
- Federal Excise Act,2005(As amended vide Finance (Amendment) Ordinance, 2009)
Federal Excise Rules.
- How to Find Wholesale Suppliers for Import Business in Pakistan (Using FBR Data)
- Import Goats, Cow, Bulls, Livestock in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- Now Overseas Pakistanis can Import 1 Mobile Phone Free of Duty in a Year
- Can We Start Import Business without License – Kya License Ke Bagir Saman Import Ho Sakta Hai?
- Procedure to Import Mobile Phone From Aliexpress in Pakistan – How to Buy Mobile From Aliexpress
- Recycled Plastic Granules Import Duty in Pakistan – Plastic Recycled Granules Customs Duties In Pakistan (Duty, Sales Tax, )
- Custom Clearance Procedure For Import In Pakistan – Required Custom Clearance Documents
- What is Shipping Term FOB, CNF, CIF and Difference B/w FCL / LCL
- How To Register In Lahore Chamber of Commerce
- How To Register In Karachi Chamber of Commerce
- Kict Vessel Schedule
- Pict Vessel Schedule
- QICT Vessel Schedule
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- Import Policy Order 2006 To 2013
- Electronic Import Manifest
- What is Pakistan ‘s Customs Tariff ? and its Section Wise Details.
- Shipping Companies In Pakistan.
- How to Start Import And Export Business in Pakistan Complete Guide.
- Documents Required for Import In Pakistan
- Import And Export In Pakistan.
- Import of vehicles in Pakistan. (I.e. Car shipping, Vehicle shipping)