LIST OF Large Taxpayer Unit(LTU)
Chief Commissioner Inland Revenue (Large Taxpayers Unit, Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad) LTUs were established with the objectives to provide convenience to the Large Taxpayers.
Chief Commissioners are In-charge of the LTU are responsible for :
* All matter relating to administrative control.
* Generation of revenue with in jurisdiction.
* Enforcement/collection of revenue.
* Facilitation of Taxpayer.
* All legal issues pertaining to the jurisdiction.
* Any other assignment by the chairman.
He/She is assisted by Commissioner Additional Commissioner , Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner/Taxation Officers..
LIST Of Large Taxpayer Unit(LTU)
|Name of Department||Address||Contact Details|
|1- LTU- Islamabad||Plot No. 24Serv ice Road Mauve Area G-9/1 Islamabad.||Ph: 051-9106109|
|2- LTU- Karachi||PIC Towers, 32-A Lalazar M.T.Khan Road,Karachi.||Ph: 021-9210181|
|3- LTU- Lahore||6th Floor, Tax House Syed Mojederya Road Lahore||Ph: 042-99213801|
- Is It Possible to Receive Payment from One Country and Deliver Products to Another?
- 6 Most Common Mistakes of Unsuccessful Exporters in Pakistan
- How to Send Free Export Sample to Buyer from Pakistan
- Tips to Choose a Perfect Company Name for Import/Export Business
- WeBoc E-Payments Procedure Pay Duties and Taxes Using Online Banking/ATM (Complete Guide in URDU) – How to Create Payment Through 1 Link in WeBOC
- Verify Your FBR Active Taxpayer Status Through SMS – Check Online FBR Active Taxpayer
- Invalid HS Codes As Per Finance Budget 2016-17
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- Customs Penalty for Not Placing Packing List and Invoice In Imported / Exported Cargo