How to Clear Container From ANF Examination.
How to Clear Container From ANF Examination
Procedure To Clear Container From ANF Examination.
Documents Required for Clear ANF Examination
- Consignment Note. Click Here To Download Consignment Note Format in Excel File
- CNIC or Agent Group Card
1- Terminal (KICT, PICT Or QICT) Ground Container
When a container is held by ANF so the first step should be taken to get the container grounded in the terminal where the container will be examined. its terminal operator `s (KICT/ PICT/ QICT/ KPT/ NLC) job to ground the container in the examination area.
Exporter and Clearing Agent can be confirmed container `s status whether it ground or not on below given contact numbers or manually request to ground your container.
Help Desk Contact Numbers:
Qasim International Container Terminal Tel: 021-34739100 UAN: 021-111-786-888
Karachi International Container Terminal Tel: 021-35273599 UAN: 021-111-542-850
Pakistan International Container Terminal Tel: 021-32855701 UAN: 021-111-117-428
Once container grounded then ANF officer breaks the container seal and take pictures of a container along with customs clearing agent
- Import Custom Clearance Procedure with Cost/Fee/Charges in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- What to do When Your Package Held by Customs in Pakistan – Package Stuck in Customs Clearance Why?
- Is Customs House Agents (Clearing Agent) Required to be Appointed Mandatory in Import Export (URDU)
- Customs Duty Calculation In Pakistan
- Custom Clearance Procedure For Import In Pakistan – Required Custom Clearance Documents
- Undertaking For Anf Inspection
- SOLAS VGM Requirement for Pakistan
- Online Application of Certificate of Origin In Weboc
- DP World Android Application for Inquiries and Services
- List of Customs Collectors (East) with Contact Numbers.
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- Exporter Attest Export Documents & Provide Undertaking
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- Electronic Form-E Filling System
- How to Get Phytosanitary Certificate in Pakistan – Procedure to Get Fumigation Certificate In Pakistan
- What is a Form E – Export E-Form in Pakistan
- How to Create Import Goods Declaration (GD) in Weboc
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- Custom Examination Procedure For Export In Pakistan
- Latest Duty Drawback Rates in Pakistan
- What is Shipping Term FOB, CNF, CIF and Difference B/w FCL / LCL
- Kict Vessel Schedule
- Pict Vessel Schedule
- QICT Vessel Schedule
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- Export Policy Order 2013 Or Trade Policy Order of Pakistan.
- Items Banned for Exports from Pakistan.
- Bill of Lading.
- What is Pakistan ‘s Customs Tariff ? and its Section Wise Details.
- Shipping Companies In Pakistan.
- How to Start Import And Export Business in Pakistan Complete Guide.
- Documents Required for Export In Pakistan
- What Documents are Required For Export Custom Clearance? Or Documents For Clearing Agent.
- Import And Export In Pakistan.
- How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc – Weboc GD Filing Process