How to Clear Container From ANF Examination.
How to Clear Container From ANF Examination
Procedure To Clear Container From ANF Examination.
Documents Required for Clear ANF Examination
- Consignment Note. Click Here To Download Consignment Note Format in Excel File
- CNIC or Agent Group Card
1- Terminal (KICT, PICT Or QICT) Ground Container
When a container is held by ANF so the first step should be taken to get the container grounded in the terminal where the container will be examined. its terminal operator `s (KICT/ PICT/ QICT/ KPT/ NLC) job to ground the container in the examination area.
Exporter and Clearing Agent can be confirmed container `s status whether it ground or not on below given contact numbers or manually request to ground your container.
Help Desk Contact Numbers:
Qasim International Container Terminal Tel: 021-34739100 UAN: 021-111-786-888
Karachi International Container Terminal Tel: 021-35273599 UAN: 021-111-542-850
Pakistan International Container Terminal Tel: 021-32855701 UAN: 021-111-117-428
Once container grounded then ANF officer breaks the container seal and take pictures of a container along with customs clearing agent
- During the Preparation of Export Documents for Buyer, Don’t Repeat These Mistakes
- Which Type of Company is Best for Import & Export Business ( Sole Proprietor | Partnership | Pvt Ltd Co )
- How to Find Genuine Buyers for Export Business in Pakistan – Pakistan Export Customs Data
- Import Custom Clearance Procedure with Cost/Fee/Charges in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- What to do When Your Package Held by Customs in Pakistan – Package Stuck in Customs Clearance Why?
- Is Customs House Agents (Clearing Agent) Required to be Appointed Mandatory in Import Export (URDU)
- Customs Duty Calculation In Pakistan
- Custom Clearance Procedure For Import In Pakistan – Required Custom Clearance Documents
- Undertaking For Anf Inspection
- SOLAS VGM Requirement for Pakistan