Uploading Of Documents Alongwith Goods Declaration In Weboc
Below We Reproduce the message (Notification) that we received.
SUBJECT: SCANNING / UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS ALONGWITHGOODS DECLARATION AT THE TIME OF EXPORTS
1. According to paragraph 3 of the Export Policy Order, 2013 notified vide SRO 192 (1)/2013 dated 08.03.2013 read with Section 155M of the Customs Act, 1969, all exports from Pakistan are subjected to submission of certain documents/certificates at the time of filing of Goods Declaration. A list of some documents / certificates so required is already fed in the WeBOC system against respective PCTs and as an arrangement, the system transmits a message along with code of the document/certificates to the Terminal Operator who, in turn, collects such documents / certificates at the time of clearance of dues by the exporter. The Terminal Operator then physically hands over all the collected documents / certificates to the Customs Staff posted at the Port on the daily basis.
2. It has been observed that this arrangement for collection of documents/certificates does not solve the purpose fully as, on one hand, the list of documents/certificates available in the system is not exhaustive and, on the other hand, the person receiving documents at Terminal’s counter is not trained enough to ascertain that the documents submitted actually pertain to the respective code/consignment. These documents / certificates are more often submitted to Customs at the time the consignment is already shipped and thus, the condition of Export Policy Order of “submission of documents to customs at the time of exports” is defeated.
3.In order to implement the conditions of Export Policy Order in letter and spirit, a meeting was held in the Model Custom Collectorate (Exports), Custom House, Karachi attended by the officers of the Collectorate, Directorate of Reforms & Automation, representatives of Karachi Customs Clearing Agents Association (KCCA) and Karachi International Container Terminal (KICT). After detailed deliberations and considering various aspects, it was unanimously decided that the list of documents/certificates required under the Export Policy Order shall be updated in the system and the Exporter / Clearing agent shall scan and upload the required document(s) at the time of finalization of Goods Declaration for exports.
4.In view of above, it is hereby circulated for the information of all the exporters and clearing agents that with effect from 22.09.2014, the documents/certificates required under the Export Policy Order for export of a consignment shall invariably be scanned and uploaded at the time of filing of Goods Declaration and hard copy of the same shall be submitted to the Terminal Operator as per existing practice. The Goods Declaration which will not be accompanied by scanned documents, if required therein, shall not be allowed through green channel and shipment will not be allowed till the documents are provided/uploaded. The customs department will not be responsible for a delay in shipment if the documents/certificates are not found scanned with the GD of any consignment and it’s diversion to Red Channel from the Green Channel.
5.All the Exporters and the Clearing Agents are, therefore, advised in their own interest to adhere to above instructions for seamless exports and to avoid delays in shipments. The staff of wharf deputed for the purpose will send the documents to the concerned Department for verification on the random basis to verify their authenticity.
Up Coming Topics:
- Notification No.02/2014 Dt:12-09-2014
- Download Standing Order No. 02 /2014
- Uploading Export Documents in WeBoc
- Uploading Documents in WeBoc GD
- Most Common Mistakes of New Importer in Pakistan – Why New Importer Failed in Pakistan
- How to Purchase WeBOC Token Online Using PD Account
- ANF Team Recovered Huge Quantity of Heroine in Container at South Asian Pakistan Terminal
- No Additional Requirement for Fumigation in Cargo Ships and Passengers – Withdraw Letter is Attached (Corona Virus)
- Second Hand Clothing/ Used Shoes and Other Worn Article Should not be Import or Cleared Without Fumigation.
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- WeBOC Glo Review Let’s Explore What’s New Inside – WeBOC Glo New Features
- WeBOC Glo Ka ID Password Reset Kaise Karen Sirf 1 Minute Main (Reset WeBOC ID Password 2019)
- Night navigation for large vessels launched at Port Qasim
- How to Get WeBOC SMS Notification Alert via Mobile SMS
- How Trader Can Switch Red to Green Channel in WeBoc System in Pakistan-How to Activated RMS in WeBoc
- What is Green, Yellow and Red Channels in WeBoc System – WeBoc Risk Management System(RMS)
- Complete procedure How to file Form-I In WeBoc – How to File EIF in WeBOC
- How to Make Child ID On Weboc
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- WeBoc & State Bank`s Help Line Numbers For Electronic Form-E Problems & Query
- How Banks Will Obtain WeBoc User ID and Password
- How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc
- GD Filing Time In Weboc
- Electronic Form-E Filling System
- Changes In The WeBoc Software
- Failure to Upload Import Documents like Invoice, Packing List and B/L,
- Weboc Registration Procedure (Video Tutorial in Urdu) – WeBOC Registration Procedure & Documents
- Uploading of Previous Test Report of Identical Goods
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Create Export GD in Weboc Video Tutorial in Urdu
- Weboc Mobile Application
- Sewing Machines and Servo Motors Fixed Custom Value.
- Transshipment through Pakistan Railways
- PUBLIC NOTICE 02 /2015(AW) – PENDING FINANCIAL SECURITIES IN BANK GUARANTEE CELL
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 09 /2015 (EAST)
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO.__1____/2015 (AW)
- How to Claim Rebate and what documents are required
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 07/2015 (EAST)
- Download Duty Drawback Claim Undertaking Format
- Do not file GD till FTA certificate in original is not available
- How to Create Import Goods Declaration (GD) in Weboc
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- Custom Duty on Solar Panels In Pakistan
- What is Goods Declaration (GD)
- Documents Required For Customs Clearance in Pakistan
- How Can I Get My Goods Declaration (GD) Online
- Car Import Schemes In Pakistan
- How To File Amendment With Weboc
- Hackers Use FBR to Get Users Bank Account Details.
- Forgot WeBoc Password
- Amendment in manifest is possible before filing of GD
- How To Get WeBOC ID and Password (Required Documents Check List)
- Add Customs Clearing Agents License Number in Weboc.
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc – Weboc GD Filing Process