Hackers Use FBR to Get Users Bank Account Details.
Hackers Use FBR to Get Users Bank Account Details
People receive an email with subject Tax Refund Claim from fake email addresses (Customerservice@fbr.gov.pk). It seems to be sent from FBR but it did not, its Fake.
|An example: email message might look like.|
This is called Phishing and it is a fraudulent act of deceiving users to acquire their sensitive personal information, such as usernames, passwords, social security numbers, and bank account/credit card details, etc. Globally phishing deprives people of around a billion US$ annually.
- Never Share Bank Account Details and password to any email received from any email address that is apparently from FBR. FBR doesn’t provide any link to any bank on FBR `s website
- Immediately report any such email to your bank.
- SRO 598 Clarification About Cat, Dog Food and Energy Savers
- Vessel Long Beach Traders /017 Delay Reason
- ANF Team Recovered Huge Quantity of Heroine in Container at South Asian Pakistan Terminal
- No Additional Requirement for Fumigation in Cargo Ships and Passengers – Withdraw Letter is Attached (Corona Virus)
- Second Hand Clothing/ Used Shoes and Other Worn Article Should not be Import or Cleared Without Fumigation.
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- Night navigation for large vessels launched at Port Qasim
- Verify Your FBR Active Taxpayer Status Through SMS – Check Online FBR Active Taxpayer
- Transposition Of Hs 2012 To Hs 2017; Clearance Of In-Bonded Consignments
- Invalid HS Codes As Per Finance Budget 2016-17