How to Create Import Goods Declaration (GD) in Weboc
What is the Goods Declaration (GD)?
GD stands for goods declaration It`s an online goods declaration form of Pakistan custom which uses to mention complete details (i.e. Quantity, Unit Price, Payment Terms etc.) of Goods that we want to import or export. Gd`s complete column wise detail, we already discussed click here to read.
Import GD Sample:-
Click Here to view, import goods declaration form (GD) Sample:-
How to File Import Goods declaration(GD) In Pakistan?
In our last article where we described how to file Export Gd, that time we promised our readers, we will also discuss the complete process to file Import Gd, Now its time to keep our promise.
Here we see, how can we file import goods declaration (GD) in WeBoc, we also tried to make this Gd filing process as the sample as possible, therefore we use sample English for explanation and include images (Weboc screenshot) for better guidance. Let’s start it
Login in Weboc:-
After login we have reached on Weboc`s inbox where we receive customs messages and notification, it will look like as image below.
Here we want to create, import GD, therefore, click on Goods Declaration on the left side as indicated in the image below.
3- Temporary Import.
- Afghan commercial
- Ex-bond- Private
- Ex-bond Public
- Home Consumption
- Home Consumption TP
- In-bond Private
- In-bond Private on TP
- In-bond Public
- In-bond Public TP
Declaration Type For Non-Commercial
If you select non-commercial as a declaration type so the following option will appear on your screen. So select according to your need
- NATO/ISAF/US Military Forward
- NATO/ISAF/US Military Reverse
- Privilege Person
- Relief/ Donation/ Charity
There will only two option as declaration type if we select consignment category as a temporary import, so select here Temporary Import.
- Temporary Import
- Temporary Import on TIP
if we choice transshipment as consignment category so select also selects transshipment as declaration type.
- International Transit Trade, Karachi
- Karachi Air Freight Unit
- MCC Appraisement Karachi East – Import
- MCC Appraisement Karachi West – Import
- MCC Appraisement Karachi
- MCC Appraisement East Wharf, Import – Bulk
- MCC Appraisement West Wharf, Import – Bulk
- MCC PaCCs- Import
- MCC PMBQ- Import Bulk
- MCC Preventive Oil Section Kemari
- Port Qasim (imports), Karachi
- Consignee Name
- Consignee Address
- Consignor Name
- Consignor Address
- Consignment Mode
- Port of Shipment
- Destination Country
- Gross Weight
- Pakages Information
- Container Information
- Shed/ Terminal Location
- With LC
- Without LC
- Fob ( Free on Board)
- CNF ( Cost and Freigt)
- CIF ( Cost Insurance & Freight)
- According to your BL or agreement
- What is Hs code? Hs code stands for Harmonized system code, also known as the commodity code, Harmonized system used code numbers to define products, This HS classification system is defined by the World Custom Organization, In Pakistan, it`s called PCT (Pakistan Customs Tariff) code. Search Hs Code Here.
- Hs code must be written on your Master BL so note from there
- Type your item`s complete description here
- Select an origin from where goods have been imported.
- Declared here the complete quantity of imported items.
- Type unit price as per Master B/L or agreement.
- Select item import type as commercial.
Import Duty Name
Net Payable (Rs.)
Additional Sales Tax
Submit Import Gd in Weboc:-
We have been working in this field for 14 years, therefore we tried to provide true & accurate information, but we still not 100% guarantee it, so you should first confirm it & we are not responsible for any loss! All Information in this Article Just For Education Purpose.
- Process to make import Gd
- Easy step to create Import Gd
- Online Gd making Process
- Import Gd Making Procedure
- Import Gd Filing Tutorial
- How to Purchase WeBOC Token Online Using PD Account
- Import Custom Clearance Procedure with Cost/Fee/Charges in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- WeBOC Glo Review Let’s Explore What’s New Inside – WeBOC Glo New Features
- WeBOC Glo Ka ID Password Reset Kaise Karen Sirf 1 Minute Main (Reset WeBOC ID Password 2019)
- How to Import Personal and House Hold Goods of a Pakistani National Who Dies Abroad
- What to do When Your Package Held by Customs in Pakistan – Package Stuck in Customs Clearance Why?
- How to Get WeBOC SMS Notification Alert via Mobile SMS
- How Trader Can Switch Red to Green Channel in WeBoc System in Pakistan-How to Activated RMS in WeBoc
- What is Green, Yellow and Red Channels in WeBoc System – WeBoc Risk Management System(RMS)
- Is Customs House Agents (Clearing Agent) Required to be Appointed Mandatory in Import Export (URDU)
- Complete procedure How to file Form-I In WeBoc – How to File EIF in WeBOC
- Customs Duty Calculation In Pakistan
- Custom Clearance Procedure For Import In Pakistan – Required Custom Clearance Documents
- How to Make Child ID On Weboc
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- WeBoc & State Bank`s Help Line Numbers For Electronic Form-E Problems & Query
- How Banks Will Obtain WeBoc User ID and Password
- How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc
- Electronic Form-E Filling System
- Failure to Upload Import Documents like Invoice, Packing List and B/L,
- Weboc Registration Procedure (Video Tutorial in Urdu) – WeBOC Registration Procedure & Documents
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Create Export GD in Weboc Video Tutorial in Urdu
- Weboc Mobile Application
- How to Get Certificate of Origin – How To Get FTA Certificate (China Free Trade Agreement) For Import & Export In Pakistan
- How to Claim Rebate and what documents are required
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- What is Goods Declaration (GD)
- Documents Required For Customs Clearance in Pakistan
- How Can I Get My Goods Declaration (GD) Online
- Car Import Schemes In Pakistan
- Import of Duty Free Car For Disable Person
- How To File Amendment With Weboc
- Uploading Of Documents Alongwith Goods Declaration In Weboc
- Forgot WeBoc Password
- How to Clear Container From ANF Examination.
- Custom Examination Procedure For Export In Pakistan
- How To Register In Karachi Chamber of Commerce
- How To Get WeBOC ID and Password (Required Documents Check List)
- Add Customs Clearing Agents License Number in Weboc.
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- Documents Required for Import In Pakistan
- Documents Required for Export In Pakistan
- What Documents are Required For Export Custom Clearance? Or Documents For Clearing Agent.
- Import of vehicles in Pakistan. (I.e. Car shipping, Vehicle shipping)
- How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc – Weboc GD Filing Process