How to Create Import Goods Declaration (GD) in Weboc
What is the Goods Declaration (GD)?
GD stands for goods declaration It`s an online goods declaration form of Pakistan custom which uses to mention complete details (i.e. Quantity, Unit Price, Payment Terms etc.) of Goods that we want to import or export. Gd`s complete column wise detail, we already discussed click here to read.
Import GD Sample:-
Click Here to view, import goods declaration form (GD) Sample:-
How to File Import Goods declaration(GD) In Pakistan?
In our last article where we described how to file Export Gd, that time we promised our readers, we will also discuss the complete process to file Import Gd, Now its time to keep our promise.
Here we see, how can we file import goods declaration (GD) in WeBoc, we also tried to make this Gd filing process as the sample as possible, therefore we use sample English for explanation and include images (Weboc screenshot) for better guidance. Let’s start it
Login in Weboc:-
After login we have reached on Weboc`s inbox where we receive customs messages and notification, it will look like as image below.
Here we want to create, import GD, therefore, click on Goods Declaration on the left side as indicated in the image below.
3- Temporary Import.
- Afghan commercial
- Ex-bond- Private
- Ex-bond Public
- Home Consumption
- Home Consumption TP
- In-bond Private
- In-bond Private on TP
- In-bond Public
- In-bond Public TP
Declaration Type For Non-Commercial
If you select non-commercial as a declaration type so the following option will appear on your screen. So select according to your need
- NATO/ISAF/US Military Forward
- NATO/ISAF/US Military Reverse
- Privilege Person
- Relief/ Donation/ Charity
There will only two option as declaration type if we select consignment category as a temporary import, so select here Temporary Import.
- Temporary Import
- Temporary Import on TIP
if we choice transshipment as consignment category so select also selects transshipment as declaration type.
- International Transit Trade, Karachi
- Karachi Air Freight Unit
- MCC Appraisement Karachi East – Import
- MCC Appraisement Karachi West – Import
- MCC Appraisement Karachi
- MCC Appraisement East Wharf, Import – Bulk
- MCC Appraisement West Wharf, Import – Bulk
- MCC PaCCs- Import
- MCC PMBQ- Import Bulk
- MCC Preventive Oil Section Kemari
- Port Qasim (imports), Karachi
- Consignee Name
- Consignee Address
- Consignor Name
- Consignor Address
- Consignment Mode
- Port of Shipment
- Destination Country
- Gross Weight
- Pakages Information
- Container Information
- Shed/ Terminal Location
- With LC
- Without LC
- Fob ( Free on Board)
- CNF ( Cost and Freigt)
- CIF ( Cost Insurance & Freight)
- According to your BL or agreement
- What is Hs code? Hs code stands for Harmonized system code, also known as the commodity code, Harmonized system used code numbers to define products, This HS classification system is defined by the World Custom Organization, In Pakistan, it`s called PCT (Pakistan Customs Tariff) code. Search Hs Code Here.
- Hs code must be written on your Master BL so note from there
- Type your item`s complete description here
- Select an origin from where goods have been imported.
- Declared here the complete quantity of imported items.
- Type unit price as per Master B/L or agreement.
- Select item import type as commercial.
Import Duty Name
Net Payable (Rs.)
Additional Sales Tax
Submit Import Gd in Weboc:-
We have been working in this field for 14 years, therefore we tried to provide true & accurate information, but we still not 100% guarantee it, so you should first confirm it & we are not responsible for any loss! All Information in this Article Just For Education Purpose.
- Process to make import Gd
- Easy step to create Import Gd
- Online Gd making Process
- Import Gd Making Procedure
- Import Gd Filing Tutorial