How to Claim Rebate In Exported Goods
How to Submit Rebate Case In Weboc
What is Drawback Duty or Rebate (Refund of import Fee)?
In Pakistan, the goal of the Drawback Duty is to encourage the export production, Stimulating foreign trade and assisting industrial sector.
How to Claim Rebate (Duty Draw Back) In Weboc?
You want to export men`s 100% cotton dyed or Printed shirts so the rate would be 0.90 % of FOB value in the same manner if you export white color`s shirt so the rate would be 0.43% of FOB value and for grey color shirts rate would 0.23 %.
If you hire any clearing agent so he will claim rebate according to your provided invoice at the time of creating Gd. If not so read this article to file export gd in WeBoc.
Duty Draw Back Rates on Exported Goods?
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Ready Made Garments
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Textile Made-ups
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Fabric
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Thread Yarn
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Carpets
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Leather Garments & Leather Made Ups
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Pharmaceutical Products
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Wooden Furniture
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Surgical Instrument
- Duty DrawBack Rates On Leather items.
How to Submit Duty DrawBack Case in Weboc?
What documents are Required for Rebate Claim in Weboc?
If you submit rebate claim without uploading these required documents. So Assessment Officer of Rebate will hold your claim and put-call documents in WeBoc until you do not upload these required documents, therefore it would be better if you have already uploaded these documents to save from call document hold in weboc.
Once you click upload documents button it will redirect you to the page as mention in below image no. 6 where we upload documents such as invoice, bl, bca, undertaking etc.
- If you are uploading invoice so select invoice and click Browse button to upload file.
- For uploading undertaking so select undertaking and click Browse button to upload file.
- If you want to select bl, so select document type other and type bill of lading in the Remarks (if any), why we selected other even through we are going to upload BL, because the bl option is not included in provide option in document type.
- In a same manner we will upload bca.
After selecting file, press attached image button to save, now repeat this process for other documents.
How to Check Rebate Gds Status?
Status of Rebate Gds and their meaning?
|Gd`s Status in Weboc||Meaning|
|1- Assigned to AO For Rebate Verification||Gd sent to the assessment officer to verify rebate and check required documents|
|2- Assigned to AC/DC Rebate For Rebate Verification||Gd sent to Assistant Collector or Deputy Collector of Rebate, He will also verify your rebate against Gd and your provided documents|
|3- Claim sanctioned, marked for cheque preparation||The claim has been approved and a cheque will prepare soon|
|4- Cheque printed||Congratulation your rebate claim`s cheque has been printed soon you will receive it.|