How to Get Certificate of Origin – How To Get FTA Certificate (China Free Trade Agreement) For Import & Export In Pakistan
What is FTA ( Free Trade Agreement )?
The Pak – China Free Trade Agreement signed between the People’s Republic of China and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on 24th November, 2006. The document was signed by the Commerce Ministers of both the countries.
FTA Certificate is also called Certificate of Origin, it is a document used in international trade. It is a printed form, completed by the exporter or its agent and certified by an issuing government authorities of the exporting Party, attesting that the goods in a particular export shipment have been wholly produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country.
How to Get FTA Certificate? or Who will Issue Certificate of Origin ?
The Certificate of origin (FTA Certificate) will be issued by the Government authorities of the
* FTA Certificate for Import
We intend to import Kids Toys from China and we need an FTA Certificate to take some concession in custom duty using Pak – China free trade agreement so we request our exporter who lives in china to get this Certificate from concern government authorities of China and send us original certificate. They will charge some extra fees for issuing FTA Certificate.
* FTA Certificate for Export
We are chemical exporter, living in Pakistan, and we are going to export our chemical to China, but Buyer (Importer) also needs an FTA Certificate along with other documents (invoice, b/l etc) so here in Pakistan FTA Certificate will be issued by the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan Location: 5th Floor, Block A, Finance & Trade Centre P.O. Box No. 1293, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi
Benefits of FTA Certificate (Pak – China FTA) or Certificate of Origin ?
Concessions in Customs Duty is Biggest advantage of FTA Certificate on eligible Goods.
Procedure to Get FTA Certificate in Pakistan ?
Here we see, how can we obtain FTA certificate and what documents are required?
First, we need to go Trade Development Authority of Pakistan`s office to collect required form (certificate of origin form) along with IT Performa, After Getting FTA form fill this form completely and collect below required documents.
Documents Required for FTA Certificate:
- Original Bill of Lading (B/L)
- Original Invoice (With Stamp & Sign)
- Goods Declaration Copy (GD)
Now collect above documents and Submit in Trade Development Authority of Pakistan Location: 5th Floor, Block A, Finance & Trade Centre P.O. Box No. 1293, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi.
FTA Certificate (Certificate of Origin) Format:
- How to Find Genuine Buyers for Export Business in Pakistan – Pakistan Export Customs Data
- Import Custom Clearance Procedure with Cost/Fee/Charges in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- How to Confirm Whether a Company (Buyer/Supplier) is Fake or Real in URDU
- 5 Mistakes of Unsuccessful Importers in Pakistan (Why Import Businesses Fail)
- How to Import Personal and House Hold Goods of a Pakistani National Who Dies Abroad
- What to do When Your Package Held by Customs in Pakistan – Package Stuck in Customs Clearance Why?
- High Value & Most Demanding Import Products in Pakistan – List of High Demand Products, Import From Pakistan
- Which Countries Have Free Trade Agreement with Pakistan?
- What is the Free Trade Agreement in Pakistan (FTA or SAFTA)
- Complete procedure How to file Form-I In WeBoc – How to File EIF in WeBOC
- Custom Clearance Procedure For Import In Pakistan – Required Custom Clearance Documents
- Invalid HS Codes As Per Finance Budget 2016-17
- Download VGM Undertaking
- Undertaking For Anf Inspection
- SOLAS VGM Requirement for Pakistan
- What is SOLAS Convention
- Online Application of Certificate of Origin In Weboc
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin through WeBOC system
- Use WeBoc in Mobile Phone ( Android or Iphone )
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Select Market For Export Your Product Or Services
- Getting Ready For Export Your Goods Or Services
- Prepare Yourself To Start Your Own Export Business
- Procedure to Get Karachi Port Trust Individual Pass (KPT Entry Pass)
- Download KPT Character Verification Form
- Customs Penalty for Not Placing Packing List and Invoice In Imported / Exported Cargo
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How Banks Will Obtain WeBoc User ID and Password
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc
- GD Filing Time In Weboc
- License Renewal Procedure of Customs Clearing Agent
- How to Get Phytosanitary Certificate in Pakistan – Procedure to Get Fumigation Certificate In Pakistan
- What is a Form E – Export E-Form in Pakistan
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Create Export GD in Weboc Video Tutorial in Urdu
- Transshipment through Pakistan Railways
- Pakistan Customs Problems and Their Solution
- Hs Code of General Products
- How To Get DTRE Approval – What is DTRE Scheme and DTRE Rules – How to Get Approval of DTRE (Duty And Tax Remission Scheme)
- How to Claim Rebate and what documents are required
- Download Duty Drawback Claim Undertaking Format
- Do not file GD till FTA certificate in original is not available
- How to Create Import Goods Declaration (GD) in Weboc
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- Custom Duty on Solar Panels In Pakistan
- What is Goods Declaration (GD)
- Documents Required For Customs Clearance in Pakistan
- How Can I Get My Goods Declaration (GD) Online
- Car Import Schemes In Pakistan
- Import of Duty Free Car For Disable Person
- How To Register In Karachi Chamber of Commerce
- Import of vehicles in Pakistan. (I.e. Car shipping, Vehicle shipping)