Uploading of Previous Test Report of Identical Goods
August 22, 2015
Last Updated: August 22, 2015
Category: Customs News
Uploading of Previous Test Report in Weboc
In order to facilitate lawful trade, it is hereby advised to all concerned that the previous Test Reports of identical goods, if conducted within last six months, may be uploaded at the time of filing of GDs so that the same could be examined by the relevant assessing and examining officers. The relevant GD number and date pertaining to the uploaded Test Report must be mentioned invariably.
- ANF Team Recovered Huge Quantity of Heroine in Container at South Asian Pakistan Terminal
- No Additional Requirement for Fumigation in Cargo Ships and Passengers – Withdraw Letter is Attached (Corona Virus)
- Second Hand Clothing/ Used Shoes and Other Worn Article Should not be Import or Cleared Without Fumigation.
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- Night navigation for large vessels launched at Port Qasim
- GD Filing Time In Weboc
- Changes In The WeBoc Software
- Failure to Upload Import Documents like Invoice, Packing List and B/L,
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Weboc Mobile Application
- Sewing Machines and Servo Motors Fixed Custom Value.
- Transshipment through Pakistan Railways
- PUBLIC NOTICE 02 /2015(AW) – PENDING FINANCIAL SECURITIES IN BANK GUARANTEE CELL
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 09 /2015 (EAST)
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO.__1____/2015 (AW)
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 07/2015 (EAST)
- Download Duty Drawback Claim Undertaking Format
- Do not file GD till FTA certificate in original is not available
- Custom Duty on Solar Panels In Pakistan
- Car Import Schemes In Pakistan
- Hackers Use FBR to Get Users Bank Account Details.
- Uploading Of Documents Alongwith Goods Declaration In Weboc
- Amendment in manifest is possible before filing of GD