What is a Form E – Export E-Form in Pakistan
What is a Form E in Pakistan?
Form E or E Form is an export declaration form which is used for export purpose, in it we declared that this shipment is being processed against the foreign exchange. Form E is issued by the Bank directly to the exporter which is in sets of four copies each (original, duplicate, triplicate, and quadruplicate). The shipper can get Form E from his dealing bank along with following supporting documents.
Supportive Documents to Get Bill of Lading:-
1. NOC: When the shipment is being exported against 100% payment in advance so bank issue No Objection Certificate (NOC) to the shipper to shipped the shipment directly to the buyer.
2. CNF Certificate: Bank issue CNF certificate when the shipment`s terms of sale will be CNF
3. B/L Issuing Authority Letter: This certificate will be issued when the export consignment moved by sea. In case of by Air export shipment; the bank doesn’t issue this certificate.
How to Fill Export Form E Correctly
Bank issued four sets of blank Form E (Original Form-E, Duplicate Form-E, Triplicate Form-E, and Quadruplicate Form-E) to the shipper. The exporter should submit the full set of Form-E to the bank after it has been completed and signed by the exporter himself or his authorized agent.
Here we see how to fill blank Form-E
1. G.I.R or NTN No:
Write here complete NTN number with a check digit. For Example, 1042578-5 if you don`t know what is NTN check digit and how to find it so visit our NTN check digit page
2. Identity Card No:
We write here CNIC number of the exporter (Company`s Owner) along with the place of issue and date of issue. Here the place of issue refers to places from where we got CNIC i.e Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, etc.. and date of issue is a date when CNIC issued to us.
3. Goods Description (Column 1):
Here in this column, we type a complete description of exported goods. Let suppose we want to export garments so we will write Men`s 100% Cotton T-Shirts or Simply Write ReadyMade Garments.
4. Quantity (Column 2):
Write the actual quantity of export goods, the quantity can be in Kgs, Cartons, Bales, Matric Tons, Pieces (PCs), Bundles, etc.
5. Invoice Value of Goods (Column 3):
Shipment`s actual amount writes here in this column along with currency symbol and shipping term (terms of delivery) FOB, CNF and CIF. For Example US$ 145017 FOB
6. Terms of Sale (Column 4):
Here write terms of sales, according to your contract, i.e. CAD (Cash on Delivery), DA (Documents against Acceptance), DP (Documents against Payment), LC (Letter of Credit), etc..
7. Port of Shipment (Column 5):
Write your destination port where you want to ship your cargo, i.e. New York, USA
8. Consignee Name & Address (Column 6):
Write the complete name and address of consignee (Buyer).
9. Name of Carrying Shipment (Column 7):
Write the Source of shipment (i.e. By Sea, By Train, By Air, etc..) in this column if the shipment will move through the vessel (Ship) so write here By Sea in the same manner if the shipment will move by plane so we will write here By Air.
10. Name in Block Letters:
Here we write exporter name.
11. Full Address:
Here we write the exporter address.
12. Phone No:
Exporter`s Phone Number.
Write the date when you will verify your Form.E with Bank.
Form E Sample
While filling Form-E try not to do any mistake, if you mistakenly write something so don`t overwrite just cut that word and again write next to it, but remember you will have to inform your bank about this correction and bank will place around stamp (Correction Stamp) on it, without bank`s round stamp correction will not be considered as a valid correction.
- How to Confirm Whether a Company (Buyer/Supplier) is Fake or Real in URDU
- 5 Mistakes of Unsuccessful Importers in Pakistan (Why Import Businesses Fail)
- High Value & Most Demanding Import Products in Pakistan – List of High Demand Products, Import From Pakistan
- Invalid HS Codes As Per Finance Budget 2016-17
- Download VGM Undertaking
- Undertaking For Anf Inspection
- SOLAS VGM Requirement for Pakistan
- What is SOLAS Convention
- Online Application of Certificate of Origin In Weboc
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin through WeBOC system
- Use WeBoc in Mobile Phone ( Android or Iphone )
- DP World Android Application for Inquiries and Services
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Select Market For Export Your Product Or Services
- Getting Ready For Export Your Goods Or Services
- Prepare Yourself To Start Your Own Export Business
- Procedure to Get Karachi Port Trust Individual Pass (KPT Entry Pass)
- Download KPT Character Verification Form
- Customs Penalty for Not Placing Packing List and Invoice In Imported / Exported Cargo
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How Banks Will Obtain WeBoc User ID and Password
- How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- Exporter Attest Export Documents & Provide Undertaking
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc
- GD Filing Time In Weboc
- License Renewal Procedure of Customs Clearing Agent
- Electronic Form-E Filling System
- How to Get Phytosanitary Certificate in Pakistan – Procedure to Get Fumigation Certificate In Pakistan
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Create Export GD in Weboc Video Tutorial in Urdu
- Transshipment through Pakistan Railways
- Pakistan Customs Problems and Their Solution
- How to Get Certificate of Origin – How To Get FTA Certificate (China Free Trade Agreement) For Import & Export In Pakistan
- Hs Code of General Products
- How To Get DTRE Approval – What is DTRE Scheme and DTRE Rules – How to Get Approval of DTRE (Duty And Tax Remission Scheme)
- How to Claim Rebate and what documents are required
- Download Duty Drawback Claim Undertaking Format
- Do not file GD till FTA certificate in original is not available
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- Custom Duty on Solar Panels In Pakistan
- What is Goods Declaration (GD)
- Documents Required For Customs Clearance in Pakistan
- How Can I Get My Goods Declaration (GD) Online
- Car Import Schemes In Pakistan
- Import of Duty Free Car For Disable Person
- How to Clear Container From ANF Examination.
- Custom Examination Procedure For Export In Pakistan
- Latest Duty Drawback Rates in Pakistan
- What is Shipping Term FOB, CNF, CIF and Difference B/w FCL / LCL
- Kict Vessel Schedule
- Pict Vessel Schedule
- QICT Vessel Schedule
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- Export Policy Order 2013 Or Trade Policy Order of Pakistan.
- Items Banned for Exports from Pakistan.
- Bill of Lading.
- What is Pakistan ‘s Customs Tariff ? and its Section Wise Details.
- Shipping Companies In Pakistan.
- How to Start Import And Export Business in Pakistan Complete Guide.
- Documents Required for Export In Pakistan
- What Documents are Required For Export Custom Clearance? Or Documents For Clearing Agent.
- Import And Export In Pakistan.
- How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc – Weboc GD Filing Process