Renewal Procedure of Customs House Agent License (CHAL)
Renew Customs License Before Expire:-
Required Documents for Customs Agent Licence:-
- Sale Tax Return
- Incoming Tax Return
- Paid Up Challan (Form).
- Custom Agent Licence Book ( Original )
- CNIC Copy (Director / Partner / Proprietor)
- Customs Agent Association`s Membership Certificate
- Mandatory Course Certificate of Participation ( Photo Copy)
- Undertaking (in case of not having mandatory course certificate)
- Summary of The Business Transacted During The Period.
Where to Submit Documents For License Renewal:-
What Happens, If We Don`t Renew License:-
License Renewal Penalty For Late Submission:-
- We have applied for renewal of custom agent license
- There is no case of tax paid fraud or any criminal against our company
- There is neither any case against the managing director/ proprietor of company
- Whatever is stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Download Affidavit for license renewal (In Excel)
Business transaction summary is also a required document for license renewal, here we will declare the total number of documents, total number of packages, total assessed value and total amount of customs duty during the period of renewal, for example: Jan 2013 to Oct 2015.
Karachi Custom Agent Association issues Custom Agents Membership Certificate to its member clearing agent after taking minimum charges (Rs.2000/- Customs Agent Association`s Membership Certificate Fee)
If customs agent still not participate in Mandatory Course from Directorate General of Training & Research so he/she will also ask for this undertaking, where he will undertake that we will submit the required Certificate of Participate when he will complete this course.