Exporter Attest Export Documents & Provide Undertaking
October 23, 2015
Last Updated: October 23, 2015
Category: Examination Procedure
According to the Customs Notification No.SI/MISC/09/2009-EXP (HQ) Dated: 15-10-2015, It is noticed that during an examination or an assessment, any document is found fake and tampered so the Clearing Agent or his authorized person pretend his innocence on the pretext that he/she was not aware of any forgery or tampering in documents.
Now exporter will provide complete attested documents (Invoice, Packing list) to clearing agent and in these documents exporter will also mention that provided documents are true, correct and genuine.
Clearing agent will obtain an undertaking from the exporter that documents are provided by him-her are correct,true and genuine. Clearing agent also attached same attested documents in Weboc, these attested export documents saves clearing agent against legal action if any misdeclaration, tampering or fakes are found by customs officer.
This requirement shall be applicable on G.Ds filed on or after 26-10-2015.
- Which Type of Company is Best for Import & Export Business ( Sole Proprietor | Partnership | Pvt Ltd Co )
- How to Find Genuine Buyers for Export Business in Pakistan – Pakistan Export Customs Data
- Import Custom Clearance Procedure with Cost/Fee/Charges in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- Download VGM Undertaking
- Undertaking For Anf Inspection
- SOLAS VGM Requirement for Pakistan
- Online Application of Certificate of Origin In Weboc
- DP World Android Application for Inquiries and Services
- List of Customs Collectors (East) with Contact Numbers.
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- Electronic Form-E Filling System
- How to Get Phytosanitary Certificate in Pakistan – Procedure to Get Fumigation Certificate In Pakistan
- What is a Form E – Export E-Form in Pakistan
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- Documents Required For Customs Clearance in Pakistan
- How to Clear Container From ANF Examination.
- Custom Examination Procedure For Export In Pakistan
- Latest Duty Drawback Rates in Pakistan
- What is Shipping Term FOB, CNF, CIF and Difference B/w FCL / LCL
- Kict Vessel Schedule
- Pict Vessel Schedule
- QICT Vessel Schedule
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- Export Policy Order 2013 Or Trade Policy Order of Pakistan.
- Items Banned for Exports from Pakistan.
- Bill of Lading.
- What is Pakistan ‘s Customs Tariff ? and its Section Wise Details.
- Shipping Companies In Pakistan.
- How to Start Import And Export Business in Pakistan Complete Guide.
- Documents Required for Export In Pakistan
- What Documents are Required For Export Custom Clearance? Or Documents For Clearing Agent.
- Import And Export In Pakistan.
- How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc – Weboc GD Filing Process