How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc
How Clearing Agent Will Add Electronic Form-E In Weboc ?
Procedure To Attach Electronic Form-E In Weboc GD:-
b. Delivery Term
c. Port of Discharge
d. Consignee Name
The System will re-validate with data with approved Form E information and data which claim in GD if its mismatch with each other than system show an error when attaching form-e in GD.
If agents provided information during the GD filing and approved Form-E information not match so following error will show on screen.
Form-E: ABL-2015-00000001 Mismatched Following Information provided in GD
* Delivery Term
* Port of Discharge
* Consignee Name
WeBoc`s Electronic Form-E Sample:-
- Most Common Mistakes of New Importer in Pakistan – Why New Importer Failed in Pakistan
- What is Form-E and Form-I (EIF)
- Which Type of Company is Best for Import & Export Business ( Sole Proprietor | Partnership | Pvt Ltd Co )
- How to Find Genuine Buyers for Export Business in Pakistan – Pakistan Export Customs Data
- How to Purchase WeBOC Token Online Using PD Account
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- WeBOC Glo Review Let’s Explore What’s New Inside – WeBOC Glo New Features
- WeBOC Glo Ka ID Password Reset Kaise Karen Sirf 1 Minute Main (Reset WeBOC ID Password 2019)
- How to Get WeBOC SMS Notification Alert via Mobile SMS
- How Trader Can Switch Red to Green Channel in WeBoc System in Pakistan-How to Activated RMS in WeBoc
- What is Green, Yellow and Red Channels in WeBoc System – WeBoc Risk Management System(RMS)
- Complete procedure How to file Form-I In WeBoc – How to File EIF in WeBOC
- SOLAS VGM Requirement for Pakistan
- Online Application of Certificate of Origin In Weboc
- How to Make Child ID On Weboc
- DP World Android Application for Inquiries and Services
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- WeBoc & State Bank`s Help Line Numbers For Electronic Form-E Problems & Query
- How Banks Will Obtain WeBoc User ID and Password
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- Exporter Attest Export Documents & Provide Undertaking
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc
- Electronic Form-E Filling System
- How to Get Phytosanitary Certificate in Pakistan – Procedure to Get Fumigation Certificate In Pakistan
- What is a Form E – Export E-Form in Pakistan
- Weboc Registration Procedure (Video Tutorial in Urdu) – WeBOC Registration Procedure & Documents
- Create Export GD in Weboc Video Tutorial in Urdu
- Weboc Mobile Application
- How to Claim Rebate and what documents are required
- How to Create Import Goods Declaration (GD) in Weboc
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- What is Goods Declaration (GD)
- Documents Required For Customs Clearance in Pakistan
- How Can I Get My Goods Declaration (GD) Online
- How To File Amendment With Weboc
- Uploading Of Documents Alongwith Goods Declaration In Weboc
- Forgot WeBoc Password
- How to Clear Container From ANF Examination.
- Custom Examination Procedure For Export In Pakistan
- Latest Duty Drawback Rates in Pakistan
- What is Shipping Term FOB, CNF, CIF and Difference B/w FCL / LCL
- How To Get WeBOC ID and Password (Required Documents Check List)
- Add Customs Clearing Agents License Number in Weboc.
- Kict Vessel Schedule
- Pict Vessel Schedule
- QICT Vessel Schedule
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- Export Policy Order 2013 Or Trade Policy Order of Pakistan.
- Items Banned for Exports from Pakistan.
- Bill of Lading.
- What is Pakistan ‘s Customs Tariff ? and its Section Wise Details.
- Shipping Companies In Pakistan.
- How to Start Import And Export Business in Pakistan Complete Guide.
- What Documents are Required For Export Custom Clearance? Or Documents For Clearing Agent.
- Import And Export In Pakistan.
- How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc – Weboc GD Filing Process