How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc
How Clearing Agent Will Add Electronic Form-E In Weboc ?
Procedure To Attach Electronic Form-E In Weboc GD:-
b. Delivery Term
c. Port of Discharge
d. Consignee Name
The System will re-validate with data with approved Form E information and data which claim in GD if its mismatch with each other than system show an error when attaching form-e in GD.
If agents provided information during the GD filing and approved Form-E information not match so following error will show on screen.
Form-E: ABL-2015-00000001 Mismatched Following Information provided in GD
* Delivery Term
* Port of Discharge
* Consignee Name
WeBoc`s Electronic Form-E Sample:-
* GD Filing Time In Weboc
* Changes In The WeBoc Software
* How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc.
* File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc.
* License Renewal Procedure of Customs Clearing Agent
* How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu).