GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE
MODEL CUSTOMS COLLECTORATE (PREVENTIVE)
CUSTOM HOUSE, NABHA ROAD, LAHORE
Sub: COLLECTION OF PUNJAB INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CESS THROUGH WEBOC AND ONE CUSTOMS SYSTEM .
The Directorate of Reforms and Automation (Customs), Custom House, Karachi vide letter No.WeBOC/Sindh/31/2014 dated 09.05.2016 and subsequent letter dated 19.05.2016 has informed that the module for collection of Punjab Infrastructure Development Cess in WeBOC and One Customs system will be operational w.e.f 25.05.2016. This Cess shall be collected under the Punjab Infrastructure Development Cess Act, 2015. Punjab Revenue Authority shall be responsible for attending queries and responding to questions by importers. In this regards PRA has nominated following focal person who may be contacted in case of clarification / assistance on the following numbers:
Mr. Aman Anwer Kedwaii,
Punjab Revenue Authority (Operational Building),
1-2/B, Shahrah-e-Aiwan-e-Tijarat, Lahore Phone = 042-99205709
Cell = 0303-4444610
Email = firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The procedure of collection of Punjab Infrastructure Cess in WeBOC and One Customs System is as follows:
A. Process in One Customs System:
• GD is filed through CSC/Web interface.
• After examination and assessment of goods, GD will be presented to Cash section for allocating cash number.
• After calculation of normal duty/taxes and generation of Cash number by the system, PRA Cess challan will be printed on printer specially configured for cess printing over carbon copies.
• Presentation of GD to Bank for payment of normal duty/taxes and cess.
• CPR (Cash Payment Receipt) will be generated after successful collection (in the form of P.O/Cash) of normal duty / taxes by the bank cashier in the system. Separate screen will be available to cashier for collection (in the form of P.O/Cass) of PRA cess.
• System shall ensure that all duty / taxes and cess is paid before performing “out of charge from accounts” step.
• Examination of good in case of 2nd Examination.
• GD will be presented to Gate officer for performing Gate – out activity in the system
B. Process in WeBOC System:
• GD is filed through Web site / User ID.
• System will calculate duty/taxes and amount of cess to be paid.
• Option will also be available to pay the duty / taxes and cess through PD account.
• GD is marked to bank for payment in case PD account option is not used.
• Duty / taxes and cess against BL number is paid in bank through P.O/Cash.
• Separate CPR will be generated for duty / taxes and cess payment.
• System will execute RMS and process the GD as per regular procedure.
• In case of re-assessment with value / quantity enhancement after Gate – out (due to recovery, PCA) system will calculate the additional duty/taxes and cess amount and GD will be marked to bank for payment
- New Customs Values of Methyl Acetate and Sec. Butyl Acetate Under Valuation Ruling 1827/2023
- New Customs Values of Fleece Fabrics Under Valuation Ruling 1828/2023
- Qatar Court Reviews Death Penalty for Former Indian Navy Personnel in Response to India’s Appeal
- Transforming Pakistan’s Optical Fiber Network into a Global Digital Gateway: A Lucrative Initiative
- Historic Arrival of Largest-Ever LPG Cargo Ship at Karachi’s Port Qasim
- Customs Values of Walnuts Under Valuation Ruling 1825/2023
- Customs Values of Almonds Under Valuation Ruling 1826/2023
- Malaysian Authorities Seize Narcotics Valued at Rs. 5 Billion from Pakistani Cargo Container