Collection of CESS Through WeBoc & One Customs System
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE
MODEL CUSTOMS COLLECTORATE (PREVENTIVE)
CUSTOM HOUSE, NABHA ROAD, LAHORE
Sub: COLLECTION OF PUNJAB INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CESS THROUGH WEBOC AND ONE CUSTOMS SYSTEM .
The Directorate of Reforms and Automation (Customs), Custom House, Karachi vide letter No.WeBOC/Sindh/31/2014 dated 09.05.2016 and subsequent letter dated 19.05.2016 has informed that the module for collection of Punjab Infrastructure Development Cess in WeBOC and One Customs system will be operational w.e.f 25.05.2016. This Cess shall be collected under the Punjab Infrastructure Development Cess Act, 2015. Punjab Revenue Authority shall be responsible for attending queries and responding to questions by importers. In this regards PRA has nominated following focal person who may be contacted in case of clarification / assistance on the following numbers:
Mr. Aman Anwer Kedwaii,
Punjab Revenue Authority (Operational Building),
1-2/B, Shahrah-e-Aiwan-e-Tijarat, Lahore Phone = 042-99205709
Cell = 0303-4444610
Email = email@example.com
2. The procedure of collection of Punjab Infrastructure Cess in WeBOC and One Customs System is as follows:
A. Process in One Customs System:
• GD is filed through CSC/Web interface.
• After examination and assessment of goods, GD will be presented to Cash section for allocating cash number.
• After calculation of normal duty/taxes and generation of Cash number by the system, PRA Cess challan will be printed on printer specially configured for cess printing over carbon copies.
• Presentation of GD to Bank for payment of normal duty/taxes and cess.
• CPR (Cash Payment Receipt) will be generated after successful collection (in the form of P.O/Cash) of normal duty / taxes by the bank cashier in the system. Separate screen will be available to cashier for collection (in the form of P.O/Cass) of PRA cess.
• System shall ensure that all duty / taxes and cess is paid before performing “out of charge from accounts” step.
• Examination of good in case of 2nd Examination.
• GD will be presented to Gate officer for performing Gate – out activity in the system
B. Process in WeBOC System:
• GD is filed through Web site / User ID.
• System will calculate duty/taxes and amount of cess to be paid.
• Option will also be available to pay the duty / taxes and cess through PD account.
• GD is marked to bank for payment in case PD account option is not used.
• Duty / taxes and cess against BL number is paid in bank through P.O/Cash.
• Separate CPR will be generated for duty / taxes and cess payment.
• System will execute RMS and process the GD as per regular procedure.
• In case of re-assessment with value / quantity enhancement after Gate – out (due to recovery, PCA) system will calculate the additional duty/taxes and cess amount and GD will be marked to bank for payment
- State Bank of Pakistan`s Advance Payment Against Imports (Explain in URDU) – SBP Advance Payment Circular
- Selection of Correct Country Code At The Time Of Filing Of Gd
- Transposition Of Hs 2012 To Hs 2017; Clearance Of In-Bonded Consignments
- Invalid HS Codes As Per Finance Budget 2016-17
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin through WeBOC system
- Use WeBoc in Mobile Phone ( Android or Iphone )
- How to Make Child ID On Weboc
- DP World Android Application for Inquiries and Services
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- WeBoc & State Bank`s Help Line Numbers For Electronic Form-E Problems & Query
- How Banks Will Obtain WeBoc User ID and Password
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc
- GD Filing Time In Weboc
- Electronic Form-E Filling System
- How to Get Phytosanitary Certificate in Pakistan – Procedure to Get Fumigation Certificate In Pakistan
- Changes In The WeBoc Software