Revised Customs Values of Paper for Writing, Printing & Photocopy
Revised Customs values of Paper For Writing, Printing & Photocopy Valuation Ruling No.1248/2018 (Guide in URDU)
Revised Customs values of Paper: In this video, we discuss, Revised Customs values of Paper For Writing, Printing & Photocopy Valuation Ruling No.1248/2018.
Director Customs Valuation Iqbal Muneeb has revised the customs values of uncoated offset paper for writing, printing, and photocopy vide Valuation Ruling No.1248/2018.
The customs values of uncoated offset paper for writing, printing, and photocopy were earlier determined to vide Valuation Ruling No.1190/2017.
As the ruling was old and values of the goods had appreciated in the international market, an exercise was initiated to determine the customs values uncoated offset paper for writing, printing and photocopy afresh.
- Customs Import Value of Chocolate Spread | Valuation Ruling 1627/2022
- Customs Import Value of Fresh Dates | Valuation Ruling 1626/2022
- Iron & Steel Drawer Lock, Door Closer, Hinges and Drawer Slider Customs Value
- Broom Stick Customs Value Against Valuation Ruling 1601/2022
- Valuation Ruling 1587/2022 | Customs Values of Fresh Ginger and Fresh Garlic
- Valuation Ruling 1580/2021 | Customs Values of Instant Dry Yeast
- Valuation Ruling 1576/2021 | Customs Values of Mobile Phone LCD Screens
- Valuation Ruling 1551/2021 – Customs Values of Betel Nuts (Areca Nuts)
- Valuation Ruling 1550/2021 – Customs Values of Copper Scrap
- Valuation Ruling 1548/2021 – Customs Values of High Tensile Nuts, Bolts & Washers