State Bank of Pakistan`s Advance Payment Against Imports (Explain in URDU) – SBP Advance Payment Circular
State Bank of Pakistan`s Advance Payment Against Imports – SBP Advance Payment Circular
The Presidents/Chief Executives of all
Authorized Dealers in Foreign Exchange
Advance Payment against Imports
Attention of the Authorized Dealers is invited to Para 30, Chapter 13 of Foreign Exchange Manual – 2018 in terms of which Authorized Dealers are allowed to make import advance payments against irrevocable Letters of Credit (L/C) up to 100% of the value of the goods and up to US$10,000/- per invoice for the import of all eligible items without the requirement of L/C or Bank Guarantee from the supplier abroad.
2. In this regard, it has been decided that the above facility, allowed to Authorized Dealers to make an advance payment, stands withdrawn with immediate effect. However, in case, Authorized Dealers deem that a request on the subject merits consideration, they may approach State Bank of Pakistan along with appropriate recommendations on a case to case basis.
3. All other instructions on the subject shall remain unchanged. Authorized Dealers are advised to bring the above instructions to the notice of all their constituents and ensure meticulous compliance.
- Selection of Correct Country Code At The Time Of Filing Of Gd
- Transposition Of Hs 2012 To Hs 2017; Clearance Of In-Bonded Consignments
- Invalid HS Codes As Per Finance Budget 2016-17
- Collection of CESS Through WeBoc & One Customs System
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin through WeBOC system
- Use WeBoc in Mobile Phone ( Android or Iphone )
- How to Make Child ID On Weboc
- DP World Android Application for Inquiries and Services
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc