Self Custom Clearance Procedures in Pakistan – How to Clear Goods From Pakistan Customs without Any Agent
What is mean by Self Customs Clearance in Pakistan
Self Custom Clearance Procedures for Imported Goods in Pakistan
1) List of Certain Group of Goods which suspended for self-customs clearing
2) What will you do when you receive original shipping documents from the supplier?
3) How can you track your cargo, when it reaches Pakistan?
4) How can you file custom clearance form(GD) in WeBOC
5) When and where you pay duties & Taxes?
6) How can you clear customs examination?
7) Who will issue you delivery order?
8) How can you get delivery of Goods after completion of all the above process?
Self Custom Clearance Procedures for Export Cargo in Pakistan
1) Arranging loading plan(CRO) from shipping line or freight forwarder
2) Ready your Shipping documents (Invoice + Packing List + CRO + Consignment Note + Weightment Request Letter)
Consignment Note Format
Weightment Request Letter
3) How can you file WeBoc Form E in Pakistan?
4) How can you file custom goods declaration form(GD) in WeBOC
5) What is an export customs examination procedures in Pakistan?
6) When and Where you can pay terminal charges to clear payment hold?
7) How can you download custom clearance form(GD) From WeBoc
8) Finally, send GD to forwarder and Get Original B/L
Recommended article for you
- Import Custom Clearance Procedure with Cost/Fee/Charges in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- What to do When Your Package Held by Customs in Pakistan – Package Stuck in Customs Clearance Why?
- Why Customs Agent Hesitate to Work with New Trader in Pakistan – Customs House Agents Fear
- How to Choose the Right Customs Clearing Agent in Pakistan – Tips For Selecting Right customs broker
- How to Get Clearing Forwarding Agent License in Pakistan – How to Start a Customs Clearing Business
- Is Customs House Agents (Clearing Agent) Required to be Appointed Mandatory in Import Export (URDU)