What is mean by Self Customs Clearance in Pakistan?
Self Custom Clearance Procedures for Imported Goods in Pakistan
1) List of Certain Group of Goods which suspended for self-customs clearing
2) What will you do when you receive original shipping documents from the supplier?
3) How can you track your cargo, when it reaches Pakistan?
4) How can you file a custom clearance form(GD) in WeBOC
5) When and where do you pay duties & Taxes?
6) How can you clear customs examinations?
7) Who will issue your delivery order?
8) How can you get delivery of Goods after completion of all the above processes?
Self Custom Clearance Procedures for Export Cargo in Pakistan
1) Arranging loading plan(CRO) from shipping line or freight forwarder
2) Ready your Shipping documents (Invoice + Packing List + CRO + Consignment Note + Weightment Request Letter)
Consignment Note Format
Weighted Request Letter
3) How can you file WeBoc Form E in Pakistan?
4) How can you file custom goods declaration form(GD) in WeBOC
5) What are export customs examination procedures in Pakistan?
6) When and Where you can pay terminal charges to clear payment hold?
7) How can you download the custom clearance form(GD) From WeBoc
8) Finally, send GD to the forwarder and Get Original B/L