How to Import Pets (Dog, Cats & other Animals) in Pakistan Rules & Required Documents
If you want to bring your pet with you in Pakistan so this guide is for you, here we explain how to import pets in Pakistan (Dog, Cats & other Animals), rules, regulation, and required documents.
How to Import Pets in Pakistan
Following documents are required for entering a Pet in Pakistan. below stated rule and regulation only apply to domestic dogs an cats.
- Pet Microchip
- Parasite Treatment
- Import Permit
- Health Certificate
Before entering Dogs and cats should be identified with a pet microchip in Pakistan. If your pet doesn’t have a registered micro chip, ensure your pets are wearing tags that determine them and have contact info for you.
Pet dogs and cats necessary be vaccinated for rabies no prior to thirty days and no more than twelve months prior to arrival.
Dogs must be vaccinated against canine distemper, infectious hepatitis, leptospirosis and Canine parvo Virus between twenty-one days and twelve months before the date of travel.
Cats must be vaccinated against rhinotracheitis, Panleukopenia, and Calici between twenty-one days and twelve months of travel.
Your pet should be treated for internal and external parasites via a licensed veterinarian within 14 days of entering Pakistan.
We received so many questions about pet permit, how can I get dog permit in Pakistan & who will issue this Permit in Pakistan,
Your cat or dog will be issued an import permit at the time of arrival to Pakistan.
Veterinary fitness certificates for Pakistan need to be completed with 7 days of the journey. A USDA or CFIA certified veterinarian completes the form and you have it endorsed by way of the USDA or CFIA if visiting from the USA or Canada. if you are journeying from any other united states, the Governing Authority in your country responsible for the import and export of animals should endorse the forms.
Pakistan does not submit a banned breed list, but, aggressive behavior isn’t tolerated. visitors may be responsible for their pet’s behavior.
in case your pet is not a dog, cat or ferret, and especially if it is a turtle or parrot, you have to confirm that it is not protected under the convention on international trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES). you will need to apply for additional permits if this is the case. Over one hundred eighty countries participate and implement CITES policies.
Recommended articles for you!
- Why Customs Agent Hesitate to Work with New Trader in Pakistan
- How to Clear Goods From Pakistan Customs without Any Agent
- Easy Way to Calculate Import Taxes & Custom Duty on Mobile Phone in Pakistan (at Airport) Guide 2019
- Can We Start Import Business without License – Kya License Ke Bagir Saman Import Ho Sakta Hai?
- How to Choose the Right Customs Clearing Agent in Pakistan – Tips For Selecting Right customs broker
- Customs Import Duties live Animals Cow, Goats, Sheep in Pakistan – Animals Import Duties in Pakistan
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Hs Code of General Products
- Latest Duty Drawback Rates in Pakistan
- Items Banned for Exports from Pakistan.
- What is Pakistan ‘s Customs Tariff ? and its Section Wise Details.