Most Common Misconception About WeBOC Registration Process
Today we will talk about the most common misconception about the WeBOC registration process. We will also try to clear all your misconceptions regarding WeBOC ID SignUp (Registration).
Misconception About WeBOC Registration Process
- Require Own Land or Property for Getting WeBOC ID.
- Chamber of Commerce Certificate is Necessary for WeBOC.
- Current Bank Statement is Compulsory.
Require Own Land or Property for Getting WeBOC ID?
This is a completely wrong perception. It’s not necessary to have your own land or office for getting the WeBOC ID. If you have so well and good but if you don’t have so don’t worry you still can signup for the WeBOC ID.
What can I do when I have an office on rent?
If you get office on rent so you must have signed a rent agreement with the landlord. In this case, one copy of the rent agreement and one copy of the landlord CNIC will be attached to documents.
What can I do when I own an office but property documents on my mother/father’s name?
No problem if you own office but property documents on your mother/father’s name still you can use these property documents. In this case, you will attach one copy of the property documents.
Can I use my house documents for getting WeBOC ID?
The simple and short answer is YES. At the initial stage of the business, it’s very difficult for the new business owner to get office on rent because they can’t afford it, therefore, they start from home. SO, in this case, you can use your home property documents.
Chamber of Commerce Certificate is Necessary for WeBOC
It’s another misconception and completely wrong. The Chamber of Commerce certificate is not necessary for WeBOC registration.
Current Bank Statement is Compulsory
The current bank account statement includes in the required document but not compulsory. If you don’t have any business transaction in the account so leave it.
- Proprietor Original CNIC
- NADRA Verification
- National-Income Certificate (NTN Certificate)
- Sales Tax Registration Certificate
- Property Documents Premises/Office/Rent Agreement with Photo Copy of the Landlord CNIC Copy
- Valid Karachi Chamber of Commerce Certificate
- Business (Office) Premises Current Utility Bills
- Undertaking on Stamp Paper Rs.100
- Bank Statement Current
- Bank Account Maintenance Certificate of the Firm (With Authorized Signature and Stamp)
- Bank Receipt of Pay Order / Cash Deposit Rs. 500
- Request for issuance of WeBOC ID on Letter Head
- WeBOC External User Registration Form
- IRIS-181 (Order to registration applicant and All Directors)
- IRIS-14(I) Order to registration applicant
- 114(I) Return of Income Filed Voluntarily for the complete year
- Active Taxpayers List (ATL) Sales Tax & Income Tax
- Visiting Card and 2 Photograph
- Partnership Deed
- Authority Letter/NOC Other Partner