No Additional Requirement for Fumigation in Cargo Ships and Passengers – Withdraw Letter is Attached (Corona Virus)
On January 03, 2020 the clarification issued vide reference no.1-A/Dir/Gen/CHE/2020/nCoV/ from Directorate of Central Health Establishment. According to this clarification there are no additional requirement for fumigation in Cargo Ships and Passengers.
In pursuance of the letter No. F. No. I -27/Advisory/FEDSD/2020 dated 28th January 2020 . it is to clarify that as per press release attached herewith duly issued by the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination. Islamabad. there arc no additional requirement for fumigation in Cargo Ships in the wake of Novel Corona Virus (2019-nCoV) under International Health Regulations (IHR-2005). However, strict compliance in lieu of existing International Protocols in accordance the International Health Regulations (1FIR-2005 ) and the Port Health Rules on arriving/departing ships and passengers would remain intact as per previous practice. All the previous letter issued in this regard are hereby withdrawn/cancelled.
- ANF Team Recovered Huge Quantity of Heroine in Container at South Asian Pakistan Terminal
- Second Hand Clothing/ Used Shoes and Other Worn Article Should not be Import or Cleared Without Fumigation.
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- Night navigation for large vessels launched at Port Qasim
- GD Filing Time In Weboc
- Changes In The WeBoc Software
- Failure to Upload Import Documents like Invoice, Packing List and B/L,
- Uploading of Previous Test Report of Identical Goods
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Weboc Mobile Application
- Sewing Machines and Servo Motors Fixed Custom Value.
- Transshipment through Pakistan Railways
- PUBLIC NOTICE 02 /2015(AW) – PENDING FINANCIAL SECURITIES IN BANK GUARANTEE CELL
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 09 /2015 (EAST)
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO.__1____/2015 (AW)
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 07/2015 (EAST)
- Download Duty Drawback Claim Undertaking Format
- Do not file GD till FTA certificate in original is not available
- Custom Duty on Solar Panels In Pakistan
- Car Import Schemes In Pakistan
- Hackers Use FBR to Get Users Bank Account Details.
- Uploading Of Documents Alongwith Goods Declaration In Weboc
- Amendment in manifest is possible before filing of GD