How to Pay PSW (Pakistan Single Window)’s Rs.500 Subscription Fee Online
How to Pay PSW’s Rs.500 Subscription Fee
How to Pay PSW (Pakistan Single Window)’s Rs.500 Subscription Fee Online.
PSW is a new and recently launched trade facility system in Pakistan. In this system, each and every trader, clearing agent, government department, and other trader partners will register themselves.
And we have already discussed How to Register in PSW (Pakistan Single Window) Step by Step Procedure.
Here we will explain to you, how can you pay PSW’s Rs.500 Voucher Fee using internet banking & Using ATM Machines with the help of Payment Slip ID (PSID).
If you already initiate the PSW subscription process so must receive an email from PSW, in which they will provide you PSID.
Payment of subscription fee (using PSID in subscription fee voucher below).
Payment can be made through E-payment/Alternate Delivery Channels, Internet banking, ATMs, Over the Counter (OTC), or any other electronic mode approved by the State Bank of Pakistan.
How to Pay Subscription Fee of PSW Using Online Internet Banking
In today’s post, I’m going to show you exactly how to pay subscription fee of PSW using online internet banking.
This is the same method that I used to pay PSW’s Rs.500 Voucher during registration of my company (NVJ INDUSTRIES):
Now it’s doesn’t matter, which bank’s services your are using.
Just open bank’s website and login using your ID and Password.
In our case:
We used Summit Bank.
After successful logging, now click on Payments & Transfer or Bill Payment Option.
Once clicked on “Bill Payment”, you will see several options like payment category, payment company, select company.
In Payment Category:
In Payment Company:
Type full PSID no. in consumer number textbox.
Press the Fetch Bill button & pay this bill.
Check payment status in PSW
- PSW Financial Instrument Ka Balance Kab Re-Use Karain (All Conditions)
- What is Single Declaration in PSW | PSW Single Declaration Vs Weboc Goods Declaration
- What You will need to Subscribe to PSW – Registration Requirement
- Download Annexure-A Form for PSW – KYS Form Format for PSW
- How to Solve: Provided Trader Profile Information is not Authenticated by Bank
- How to Register in PSW (Pakistan Single Window) Step by Step Procedure – PSW Registration Process
- What is PSW (Pakistan Single Window) – Benefits of PSW – PSW Features