Valuation Ruling 1540/2021 – Custom Values of Glycerin
Valuation Ruling 1540/2021
In Valuation Ruling 1540/2021, Custom Values of Glycerin under Section 25-A of the Customs Act, 1969.
Custom Values of Glycerin
Custom Values of Glycerin – hereinafter specified shall be assessed to duty/ taxes on the following minimum Customs values.
Description of goods:
ICIS FOB values + Actual freight US$/KG (CNF)
Note: The prices of Glycerin are
published in ICIS and there is no need to fix the value.
What is ICIS Pricing
Petrochemical, energy and fertilizer market intelligence
ICIS data sets provide independent, objective and trusted intelligence for the global petrochemical, energy and fertilizer markets. ICIS’ price reports cover more than 180 commodities, and focus on pricing trends in all major trading regions. Put simply, ICIS provides the information you need to make better-informed business decisions.Valuation-Ruling-1540-2021-Custom-Values-of-Glycerin
- Customs Import Value of Chocolate Spread | Valuation Ruling 1627/2022
- Customs Import Value of Fresh Dates | Valuation Ruling 1626/2022
- Iron & Steel Drawer Lock, Door Closer, Hinges and Drawer Slider Customs Value
- Broom Stick Customs Value Against Valuation Ruling 1601/2022
- Valuation Ruling 1587/2022 | Customs Values of Fresh Ginger and Fresh Garlic
- Valuation Ruling 1580/2021 | Customs Values of Instant Dry Yeast
- Valuation Ruling 1576/2021 | Customs Values of Mobile Phone LCD Screens
- Valuation Ruling 1551/2021 – Customs Values of Betel Nuts (Areca Nuts)
- Valuation Ruling 1550/2021 – Customs Values of Copper Scrap
- Valuation Ruling 1548/2021 – Customs Values of High Tensile Nuts, Bolts & Washers