India Visa Requirements For Pakistani Citizens
India Visa Requirements For Pakistani Citizens
What is Visa and Why We Need It?
We need visa because we are not citizens of their country, therefore we must get a visa,
Visa endorsement on a passport shows that we are allowed to enter or stay for a specified period of time in a country.
Apply For Indian Visa:-
Applicant First visit above Online Indian Visa Form link and selects the Indian Mission from where he intends to Apply for the Visa from the tab “Select Mission”, Once the form has been filled completely so press Continue. See image below for reference.
(Note: On the next screen, record your unique application identification separately.You will need this ID if you need to edit or save and return to your visa application.)
There are two places to sign in this form. On the first page, make sure your signature is completely inside the box underneath your photograph and On the second page, sign at the bottom right.(as mention in image below).Do not staple your photograph to the application; use glue or paste.
On the first page children between 12-17 should sign their name. Children younger than 12 can put a thumbprint on the first page.
For all minors, the second page must be signed by both parents. If you mail in your application, it should also be notarized. If you apply in person, it does not need to be notarized.
Required Documents For Indian Visa:
1) Sponsorship Certificate: (for any one place to be visited): This certificate should also be countersigned by any of the following Indian government officials (DM/ SP/SDM/ Tehsildar/ BDO/ SHO/ Groups A officer of State and Central Government/ Principal of a Government college and Principal / headmaster of a Government School), who will certify that they personally know your Indian sponsor. Sponsorship certificate is mandatory for all visitor visa cases.
1) Copy of CNIC (NADRA Card) along with CNIC English translation, Download CNIC English Translation Format.
3) In case you are employed, any one of the following:
- For Government employees: A letter from the Head of the Department or copy of the clearance received from the competent Government authority.
- For private sector employees: A letter from the Organisation giving the details of designation, duration of service and address of the applicant
- For self-employed: A copy of the registration of the business establishment by the Government of Pakistan with English translation.
4)Polio Vaccination & Certificate Polio Vaccination & Certificate for all travellers to India from Pakistan after 30th January, 2014 is Compulsary. Download Polio Vaccination & Certificate Format
Where to Submit Documents for Indian Visa?
High Commission of India, Islamabad directly is not receiving visa application (except medical/family emergency cases), for submitting your visa application you need to take the service of the following two courier companies:(Select any one)
- Gerry’s International Visa Drop Box
- TCS Visatronics
These companies’ role is only to receive the visa applications on behalf of the High Commission of India and forward the same after checking all the required documents for visa are attached or not. Incomplete visa applications, especially without the requisite documents, will not be accepted.
Indian Visa Collection Centers:
Collect all above mention documents and visit your nearest located visa facilitation center ( Gerry’s International Visa Drop Box Or TCS Visatronics),
See Below List and Find your nearest location of Gerry’s International Visa Drop Box offices and
|Provence||Gerry’s Visa Drop Box’s offices||TCS Visatronics offices|
|Islamabad||14-B Sadiq Plaza Near Miraj Hotel
G-9 Markaz, Karachi Company,Islamabad
|Block# 111 & T Center, Aabpara,Islamabad
Ph# 051-2607120, 2607213
|Punjab||Paris Road, Opposite Allied Bank Ltd,Sialkot
|Main TCS Office,
Khadim Ali Road,
Near Old Passport Office
|Business City Plaza, Bosan Road
Near Multan Law College,
|958/B, Tareen Road,
061-4500941-6, Ext> 121
|20/20A,Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital
|58/D-1, Gulburg 111,
|P-679 B Ghouri Arcade
Batala Colony, Satiana Road
|P-6158 West Canal Road,
Near Toyota Motors & Petrol Pump
Pipaan Wala Pull,
|384-A, Beneath Pizza Hutt,
Latif Mall, Main Market
|Sindh||43/1/D Razi Road Block 6,
Ph# 021-111-711-111 Ext:240
|188-189 Humaira Center Main Sharah e faisal, Block 6,
Cont. No. 021-34391552-3,
|Shop# B1,Defence Plaza
Fatima Jinnah Road,Thandi Sarrak
|Unit# 3, Near Public School
Junior Section Latifabad # 3
|TCS Area Office, Military Road
B-47 M.C.H.S. Opp. Red Carpet Hotel
|Shabana Lodge Hotel Shop # 7,
Main Station Road
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Unit# LG 409,411, 411A, 496, 498, 500
Deans Trade Center, Saddar
|54, The Mal Near PTV Center,Peshawar
|Balochistan||Shop No S-9 Swiss Plaza
Office Timings of Submit Visa Application
- Monday to Friday on all Government of Pakistan working days. Application acceptance timings are from 09:00 am till 01:00 pm.
TCS Visatronics office Timing:
- 9:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M