What is Pakistan ‘s Customs Tariff ? and its Section Wise Details.
WHAT IS CUSTOM TARIFF?
PAKISTAN’S CUSTOM TARIFF.
CUSTOMS TARIFF SECTION WISE DETAILS
LIVE ANIMALS; ANIMAL PRODUCTS
1. Live animals.
2. Meat and edible meat offal.
3. Fish and crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates.
4. Dairy produce; birds’ eggs; natural honey; edible products of animal origin, not
elsewhere specified or included.
5. Products of animal origin not elsewhere specified or included.
6. Live trees and other plants; bulbs, roots and the like; cut flowers and ornamental foliage.
7. Edible vegetables and certain roots and tubers.
8. Edible fruit and nuts; peel of citrus fruit or melons.
9. Coffee, tea, mate and spices.
11. Products of the milling industry; malt; starches; inulin; wheat gluten.
12. Oil seeds and oleaginous fruit; miscellaneous grains, seeds and fruit; industrial or medicinal plants, straw and fodder.
13. Lac; gums, resins and other vegetable saps and extracts.
14. Vegetable plaiting materials; vegetable products not elsewhere specified or
ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE FATS AND OILS AND THEIR CLEAVAGE
PRODUCTS; PREPARED EDIBLE FATS; ANIMAL OR VEGETABLE WAXES.
15. Animal or vegetable fats and oils and their cleavage products; prepared edible
fats; animal or vegetable waxes.
PREPARED FOODSTUFFS; BEVERAGES, SPIRITS AND VINEGAR;
TOBACCO AND MANUFACTURED TOBACCO SUBSTITUTES
16. Preparations of meat, of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates.
17. Sugars and sugar confectionery.
18. Cocoa and cocoa preparations.
19. Preparations of cereals, flour, starch or milk; pastrycooks’ products.
20. Preparations of vegetables, fruit, nuts or other parts of plants.
21. Miscellaneous edible preparations.
22. Beverages, spirits and vinegar.
23. Residues and waste from the food industries; prepared animal fodder.
24. Tobacco and manufactured tobacco substitutes.
25. Salt; sulphur, earths and stone; plastering materials, lime and cement.
26. Ores, slag and ash.
27. Mineral fuels, mineral oils and products of their distillation; bituminous substances; mineral waxes.
PRODUCTS OF THE CHEMICAL OR ALLIED INDUSTRIES
28. Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of
rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of isotopes.
29. Organic chemicals.
30. Pharmaceutical products.
32. Tanning or dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; dyes, pigments and
other colouring matter, paints and varnishes; putty and other mastics; inks.
33. Essential oils and resinoids; perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations.
34 Soap, organic surface-active agents, washing preparations, lubricating
preparations, artificial waxes, prepared waxes, polishing or scouring
preparations, candles and similar articles, modelling pastes, “dental waxes”
and dental preparations with a basis of plaster.
35. Albuminoidal substances; modified starches; glues; enzymes.
36. Explosives; pyrotechnic products; matches; pyrophoric alloys; certain
37. Photographic or cinematographic goods.
38. Miscellaneous chemical products.
PLASTICS AND ARTICLES THEREOF; RUBBER AND ARTICLES THEREOF
39. Plastics and articles thereof.
40. Rubber and articles thereof.
RAW HIDES AND SKINS, LEATHER, FURSKINS AND ARTICLES THEREOF;
SADDLERY AND HARNESS; TRAVEL GOODS, HANDBAGS AND SIMILAR
CONTAINERS; ARTICLES OF ANIMAL GUTS (OTHER THAN SILK WORM GUT)
41. Raw hides and skins (other than furskins) and leather.
42. Articles of leather; saddlery and harness; travel goods, handbags and similar
container; articles of animal gut (other than silk-worm gut).
43. Furskins and artificial fur; manufactures thereof.
WOOD AND ARTICLES OF WOOD; WOOD CHARCOAL; CORK AND ARTICLES
OF CORK; MANUFACURES OF STRAW, OF ESPARTO OR OF OTHER PLAITING
MATERIALS; BASKETWARE AND WICKERWORK.
44. Wood and articles of wood; wood charcoal.
45. Cork and articles of cork.
46. Manufactures of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials; basketware and
PULP OF WOOD OR OF OTHER FIBROUS CELLULOSIC MATERIAL;
RECOVERED (WASTE AND SCRAP ) PAPER OR PAPERBOARD; PAPER AND
PAPERBOARD AND ARTICLES THEREOF.
47. Pulp of wood or of other fibrous cellulosic material; recovered (waste and
scrap) paper or paperboard.
48. Paper and paperboard; articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard.
49. Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry;
manuscripts, typescripts and plans.
TEXTILES AND TEXTILE ARTICLES
51. Wool, fine or coarse animal hair; horsehair yarn and woven fabrics.
53. Other vegetable textile fibres; paper yarn and woven fabrics of paper yarn.
54. Man-made filaments; strip and the like of man-made textile materials.
55. Man-made staple fibres.
56. Wadding, felt and non-wovens; special yarns; twine, cordage, ropes and cables
and articles thereof.
57. Carpets and other textile floor coverings.
58. Special woven fabrics; tufted textile fabrics; lace; tapestries, trimmings;
59. Impregnated, coated, covered or laminated textile fabrics, textile articles of a
kind suitable for industrial use.
60. Knitted or crocheted fabrics.
61. Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, knitted or crocheted.
62. Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, not knitted or crocheted.
63. Other made up textile articles; sets; worn clothing and worn textile articles;
FOOTWEAR, HEADGEAR, UMBRELLAS, SUN UMBRELLAS, WALKING-STICKS,
SEAT-STICKS, WHIPS, RIDING-CROPS AND PARTS THEREOF; PREPARED
FEATHERS AND ARTICLES MADE THEREWITH; ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS;
ARTICLES OF HUMAN HAIR
64. Footwear, gaiters and the like; parts of such articles.
65. Headgear and parts thereof.
66. Umbrellas, sun umbrellas, walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding-crops and
67. Prepared feathers and down and articles made of feathers or of down, artificial
flowers; articles of human hair.
ARTICLES OF STONE, PLASTER, CEMENT, ASBESTOS, MICA OR SIMILAR
MATERIALS; CERAMIC PRODUCTS; GLASS AND GLASSWARE.
68. Articles of stone, plaster, cement, asbestos, mica or similar materials.
69. Ceramic products.
70. Glass and glassware.
NATURAL OR CULTURED PEARLS, PRECIOUS OR SEMI-PRECIOUS STONES,
PRECIOUS METALS, METALS CLAD WITH PRECIOUS METAL AND ARTICLES
THEREOF, IMITATION JEWELLERY; COIN.
71. Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones, precious metals,
metal clad with precious metal and articles thereof; imitation jewellery; coin.
BASE METALS AND ARTICLES OF BASE METAL
72. Iron and steel.
73. Articles of iron or steel.
74. Copper and articles thereof.
75. Nickel and articles thereof.
76. Aluminium and articles thereof.
77. (Reserved for possible future use in the Harmonized System).
78. Lead and articles thereof.
79. Zinc and articles thereof.
80. Tin and articles thereof.
81. Other base metals; cermets; articles thereof.
82. Tools, implements, cutlery, spoons and forks, of base metal; parts thereof of
83. Miscellaneous articles of base metal.
MACHINERY AND MECHANICAL APPLIANCES; ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT;
PARTS THEREOF; SOUND RECORDERS AND REPRODUCERS, TELEVISION
IMAGE AND SOUND RECORDERS AND REPRODUCERS, AND PARTS AND
ACCESSORIES OF SUCH ARTICLES
84. Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances; parts thereof.
85. Electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound recorders and
reproducers, television image and sound recorders and reproducers, and parts
and accessories of such articles.
VEHICLES, AIRCRAFT, VESSELS AND ASSOCIATED TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT
86. Railway or tramway locomotives, rolling-stock and parts thereof; railway or
tramway track fixtures and fittings and parts thereof; mechanical (including
electro-mechanical) traffic signaling equipment of all kinds.
87. Vehicles other than railway or tramway rolling-stock, and parts and accessories
88. Aircraft, spacecraft, and parts thereof.
89. Ships, boats and floating structures.
OPTICAL, PHOTOGRAPHIC, CINEMATOGRAPHIC, MEASURING, CHECKING,
PRECISION, MEDICAL OR SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS AND APPARATUS;
CLOCKS AND WATCHES; MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS; PARTS AND
90. Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, precision,
medical or surgical instruments and apparatus; parts and accessories thereof.
91. Clocks and watches and parts thereof.
92. Musical instruments; parts and accessories of such articles.
ARMS AND AMMUNITION; PARTS AND ACCESSORIES THEREOF.
93. Arms and ammunition; parts and accessories thereof.
MISCELLANEOUS MANUFACTURED ARTICLES
94. Furniture; bedding, mattresses, mattress supports, cushions and similar stuffed
furnishings; lamps and lighting-fittings, not elsewhere specified or included;
illuminated signs, illuminated name-plates and the like; prefabricated buildings.
95. Toys, games and sports requisites; parts and accessories thereof.
96. Miscellaneous manufactured articles.
WORKS OF ART, COLLECTORS’ PIECES AND ANTIQUES
97. Works of art, collectors’ pieces and antiques.
98. Services (Federal Excise rates)
99. Special classification provisions.
- What is Under-Invoicing in Imports and Exports Business – انڈر انوائسنگ کیسے کی جاتی ہے
- Advance Payment Against Import is Banned – How Importers Sends Advance Payment (T/T) to the Supplier
- Which Type of Company is Best for Import & Export Business ( Sole Proprietor | Partnership | Pvt Ltd Co )
- How to Find Genuine Buyers for Export Business in Pakistan – Pakistan Export Customs Data
- How to Find Wholesale Suppliers for Import Business in Pakistan (Using FBR Data)
- How to Find HS Code for Export or Import Products (Verified and Tested)
- Import Goats, Cow, Bulls, Livestock in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- How to Import Pets (Dog, Cats & other Animals) in Pakistan Rules & Required Documents
- Now Overseas Pakistanis can Import 1 Mobile Phone Free of Duty in a Year
- Can We Start Import Business without License – Kya License Ke Bagir Saman Import Ho Sakta Hai?
- Procedure to Import Mobile Phone From Aliexpress in Pakistan – How to Buy Mobile From Aliexpress
- Customs Import Duties live Animals Cow, Goats, Sheep in Pakistan – Animals Import Duties in Pakistan
- What is HS Code Mean For Import and Export – What is Harmonized System Codes (HS Code)
- Custom Clearance Procedure For Import In Pakistan – Required Custom Clearance Documents
- SOLAS VGM Requirement for Pakistan
- Online Application of Certificate of Origin In Weboc
- DP World Android Application for Inquiries and Services
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc