Add Customs Clearing Agents License Number in Weboc.
Therefore, Today In this article we will learn how to add Customs Clearing Agent ‘s name in WeBoc.
Add Customs Clearing Agents License Number in WeBoc.
First of all Click Here and Login in WeBoc (Web Based One Customs) using your username and password, After login, you see a page as shown in below image now click setting as indicating in the image.
2- Second Step :-
Once click on setting the second page will appear as you can see in below image, Now click on ” Add Agents In Trader List “
3- Third Step :-
Now select Agents Location as can be seen in the below picture !
Supposed agent ‘s location is Karachi so we select Karachi Customs.
4- Final Step :-
Now we will add customs clearing agent license number which is provided by clearing agent or asked them their License no. (CHAL No.) and once you know agents’ license number so write in the box as mention in the image below and click the add button.
Other Topic Related To The WeBoc :-
1-Procedure To File WeBoc GD in WeBoc System In Pakistan.
2-Check Container Releasing Status In WeBoc System.
3-Container Already in Customs process (How To Solve This Issue).
Note:All the Information in this Article Just For Information Purpose!
- Minimum Bank Balance for WeBOC ID Registration – ویبوک حاصل کرنے کے لئے بینک اکاؤنٹ میں کتنی رقم کی ضرورت ہے
- How to Download Form 181 FBR, IRIS-181, IRIS-14(I) and NTN Certificate for WeBOC Registration
- How to Purchase WeBOC Token Online Using PD Account
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- WeBOC Glo Review Let’s Explore What’s New Inside – WeBOC Glo New Features
- WeBOC Glo Ka ID Password Reset Kaise Karen Sirf 1 Minute Main (Reset WeBOC ID Password 2019)
- How to Get WeBOC SMS Notification Alert via Mobile SMS
- How Trader Can Switch Red to Green Channel in WeBoc System in Pakistan-How to Activated RMS in WeBoc
- What is Green, Yellow and Red Channels in WeBoc System – WeBoc Risk Management System(RMS)
- Complete procedure How to file Form-I In WeBoc – How to File EIF in WeBOC
- Download Weboc`s Android Application
- Online Application of Certificate of Origin In Weboc
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin through WeBOC system
- Use WeBoc in Mobile Phone ( Android or Iphone )
- How to Make Child ID On Weboc
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- Download Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- WeBoc & State Bank`s Help Line Numbers For Electronic Form-E Problems & Query
- How Banks Will Obtain WeBoc User ID and Password
- How to Add Bank`s Approved Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc
- Electronic Form-E Filling System
- Weboc Registration Procedure (Video Tutorial in Urdu) – WeBOC Registration Procedure & Documents
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Create Export GD in Weboc Video Tutorial in Urdu
- How to Get Online National Id Card in Pakistan (Pak-Identity)
- Weboc Mobile Application
- How To Get a Pakistani Passport – Procedure to Apply for Pakistani Passport in Urdu – Pakistani Passport Renewal Procedure in Urdu
- How To Get DTRE Approval – What is DTRE Scheme and DTRE Rules – How to Get Approval of DTRE (Duty And Tax Remission Scheme)
- How to Claim Rebate and what documents are required
- How to Create Import Goods Declaration (GD) in Weboc
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- What is Goods Declaration (GD)
- Documents Required For Customs Clearance in Pakistan
- How Can I Get My Goods Declaration (GD) Online
- How To File Amendment With Weboc
- Uploading Of Documents Alongwith Goods Declaration In Weboc
- Forgot WeBoc Password
- How To Get WeBOC ID and Password (Required Documents Check List)
- Find Container is Free For Use In Weboc.
- Container(is) already in customs process.
- How to File Goods Declaration (Gd) In Weboc – Weboc GD Filing Process