How to Choose the Right Customs Clearing Agent in Pakistan – Tips For Selecting Right customs broker
How to Choose the Right Customs Clearing Agent in Pakistan
Trust me, friends, Choose the Right Customs Clearing Agent for your import/export business is not a easy task, therefore we decided to share personal experience with you, & explain you How to Choose the Right Customs Clearing Agent in Pakistan, we share here some amazing tips for selecting right customs broker in Pakistan
Amazing Tips for Selecting Right Customs Broker in Pakistan
1) Firstly before you start looking for a customs clearing agent, you should be clear about your own requirement for the type and amount of goods, preference for routes and modes of transportation. i.e Sea or Air.
2) The second thing that you need to ask they are licensed to carry out activities of a clearing and forwarding agent in Pakistan or not, In short Directly deal with a licensed clearing agent, not with any third person.
3) If possible physically visit the customs clearance agent`s office and check their office environment also check how much stuff they have.
4) Ask for their quotation, and check the details carefully, also discuss extra customs clearance charges.
5) Now check how much experience they have, ask their Customs House Agent License Number (CHAL),
Recommended article for you
- Import Custom Clearance Procedure with Cost/Fee/Charges in Pakistan (Total Kharcha)
- What to do When Your Package Held by Customs in Pakistan – Package Stuck in Customs Clearance Why?
- Self Custom Clearance Procedures in Pakistan – How to Clear Goods From Pakistan Customs without Any Agent
- Is Customs House Agents (Clearing Agent) Required to be Appointed Mandatory in Import Export (URDU)