Transshipment through Pakistan Railways
We received a message in our Weboc`s inbox with the subject of transshipment (FCL) through Pakistan railways under the Weboc role of terminal operators so below we reproduce the message.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
DIRECTORATE OF REFORMS AND AUTOMATION (CUSTOMS)
11TH FLOOR, CUSTOM HOUSE, KARACHI
C. No. WeBOC/Rollout/TP/102/2013 Dated: 19.05.2015
The Collector of Customs,
MCC Appraisement (East) / (West),
Custom House, Karachi.
SUBJECT: TRANSSHIPMENT (FCL) THROUGH PAKISTAN RAILWAYS UNDER WeBOC ROLE OF TERMINAL OPERATORS.
Kindly refer to the Directorate’s letter of even number dated 06.05.2015 and 7.05.2015 on the above subject.
2. During the post rollout training session of the Transshipment (FCL) through Pakistan Railways module, the representatives of M/S KICT and M/S PICT informed that in majority of transshipment cases, the client/ importer decides about the mode of transport i.e. transshipment through Truck or Railways after the filing of manifest. Under the One Customs procedure, the OC message allows them to shift the container to the KPT area where the railway track exists. However, under the changed scenario of automation, they will face difficulty as their clients/importers shall have to get via port changed from KICT/PICT to KPT through assistance of AC/DC MIS in order to send AR code to the terminal operators who will then move the cargo to KPT area through inter-port module of WeBOC. Hence in order to facilitate the importers availing the option of transshipment through railways, it was thought prudent to inform the shipping companies to declare in advance via port as KPT in case of transshipment through Pakistan Railways.
3. The Collectorates are therefore requested to liaise with the shipping companies and inform them about declaration of correct via port for hassle free clearance under the TP Railways module.
(Abdul Majid Yusfani)
1. M/S KICTL, Administration Building, Berth 26-30 Ghulam Ali Allana Rd, Karachi.
2. M/S PICTL, Napier Mole Road, Karachi.
3. Ms. Zeba Bashir Ahmed, Additional Director (Module Incharge) Directorate of Reforms & Automation (Customs) Custom House, Karachi (with reference to her discussion with the Terminal Operators.
(Abdul Majid Yusfani)
- How to Find Genuine Buyers for Export Business in Pakistan – Pakistan Export Customs Data
- ANF Team Recovered Huge Quantity of Heroine in Container at South Asian Pakistan Terminal
- No Additional Requirement for Fumigation in Cargo Ships and Passengers – Withdraw Letter is Attached (Corona Virus)
- Second Hand Clothing/ Used Shoes and Other Worn Article Should not be Import or Cleared Without Fumigation.
- How to Confirm Whether a Company (Buyer/Supplier) is Fake or Real in URDU
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- 5 Mistakes of Unsuccessful Importers in Pakistan (Why Import Businesses Fail)
- Night navigation for large vessels launched at Port Qasim
- High Value & Most Demanding Import Products in Pakistan – List of High Demand Products, Import From Pakistan
- Invalid HS Codes As Per Finance Budget 2016-17
- Download VGM Undertaking
- Undertaking For Anf Inspection
- SOLAS VGM Requirement for Pakistan
- What is SOLAS Convention
- Online Application of Certificate of Origin In Weboc
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin through WeBOC system
- Use WeBoc in Mobile Phone ( Android or Iphone )
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Select Market For Export Your Product Or Services
- Getting Ready For Export Your Goods Or Services
- Prepare Yourself To Start Your Own Export Business
- Procedure to Get Karachi Port Trust Individual Pass (KPT Entry Pass)
- Download KPT Character Verification Form
- Customs Penalty for Not Placing Packing List and Invoice In Imported / Exported Cargo
- Procedure to Amend Electronic Form-E in Weboc
- How Banks Will Obtain WeBoc User ID and Password
- How to Create Online Electronic Form-E Issuance Request in WeBoc (Video Tutorial In Urdu )
- How to Add Bank Branches In Weboc
- File Request For Issuance of Form E in Weboc
- GD Filing Time In Weboc
- License Renewal Procedure of Customs Clearing Agent
- How to Get Phytosanitary Certificate in Pakistan – Procedure to Get Fumigation Certificate In Pakistan
- Changes In The WeBoc Software
- What is a Form E – Export E-Form in Pakistan
- Failure to Upload Import Documents like Invoice, Packing List and B/L,
- Uploading of Previous Test Report of Identical Goods
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Create Export GD in Weboc Video Tutorial in Urdu
- Weboc Mobile Application
- Sewing Machines and Servo Motors Fixed Custom Value.
- Pakistan Customs Problems and Their Solution
- How to Get Certificate of Origin – How To Get FTA Certificate (China Free Trade Agreement) For Import & Export In Pakistan
- Hs Code of General Products
- PUBLIC NOTICE 02 /2015(AW) – PENDING FINANCIAL SECURITIES IN BANK GUARANTEE CELL
- How To Get DTRE Approval – What is DTRE Scheme and DTRE Rules – How to Get Approval of DTRE (Duty And Tax Remission Scheme)
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 09 /2015 (EAST)
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO.__1____/2015 (AW)
- How to Claim Rebate and what documents are required
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 07/2015 (EAST)
- Download Duty Drawback Claim Undertaking Format
- Do not file GD till FTA certificate in original is not available
- How To Clear Export Customs – Complete Procedure
- Custom Duty on Solar Panels In Pakistan
- What is Goods Declaration (GD)
- Documents Required For Customs Clearance in Pakistan
- How Can I Get My Goods Declaration (GD) Online
- Car Import Schemes In Pakistan
- Import of Duty Free Car For Disable Person
- Hackers Use FBR to Get Users Bank Account Details.
- Uploading Of Documents Alongwith Goods Declaration In Weboc
- Amendment in manifest is possible before filing of GD