Failure to Upload Import Documents like Invoice, Packing List and B/L,
It has been observed that in many cases, the importers and the clearing agents
do not upload Import Documents like Invoice, Packing List and B/L at the time of filing of GD in defiance of Public Notice No. 01/2014 dated 31-10-2014. As a result of this, the Assessing Officers have to call these documents during assessment of the GDs. Similarly, in case of Red Channel GDs, the Examination Staff has to call detailed item wise Packing List in case of consignments comprising of multiple items. Furthermore, in case of consignments comprising of more than one container, the Examining Officer has to call container wise Packing List. All this causes delay in assessment and examination of the DGs which results in delay of clearances.
Therefore, in order to facilitate trade and to expedite clearance of cargo, it is hereby advised to all concerned that above mentioned Import Documents may be uploaded invariably at the time of filing of GD.
* Weboc Mobile Application
* How to Get FTA Certificate?
* How to Claim Rebate In Exported Goods
* How Can I Get My Goods Declaration (GD) Online
* Sewing Machines and Servo Motors Fixed Custom Value
* Do not file GD till FTA certificate in original is not available
- SRO 598 Clarification About Cat, Dog Food and Energy Savers
- Vessel Long Beach Traders /017 Delay Reason
- ANF Team Recovered Huge Quantity of Heroine in Container at South Asian Pakistan Terminal
- No Additional Requirement for Fumigation in Cargo Ships and Passengers – Withdraw Letter is Attached (Corona Virus)
- Second Hand Clothing/ Used Shoes and Other Worn Article Should not be Import or Cleared Without Fumigation.
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- Night navigation for large vessels launched at Port Qasim
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- GD Filing Time In Weboc
- Changes In The WeBoc Software