How to Confirm Whether a Company (Buyer/Supplier) is Fake or Real in URDU
How to Confirm Whether a Company is Fake or Real
In this post we explain, how to confirm whether a company is fake or real (in URDU/HINDI), we share some amazing tips, using these tips you can easily answer the question how to check scam companies (Buyer/Supplier).
The following question must be arises in your mind
- How to verify Chinese supplies
- How to check if a company is legitimate
- How to check if a foreign company is legitimate
- How to check if a company is genuine
- How to find out if a business is genuine
After reading this article you will be able to answer all above question we explain everything in simple words so that you better understand how to confirm whether a company is fake or real (in URDU/HINDI).
How to Check Scam Companies (Buyer/Supplier)
Table of Content
- Use Google Keywords (Company Name + Scam)
- Visit Company Website and Looking for these Two Things
- Get Company Domain Name Registration Details (Owner Name, Registration Date, Expiry Date)
- Observe How Company Accept Payment
- Offer Unbelievable Product Price
- Check Company Facebook Page for Updates
1) Use Google Keywords (Company Name + Scam)
Nobody denies the power of Google, we will also use this power to check if a company (buyer & supplier) is legitimate or not so simply visit google.com and type keyword “Company Name + Scam/Fraud” and check suggested results for company’s previous scam if found any.
2) Visit Company Website and Looking for these Two Things
Get your supplier or buyer’s business website after getting website address visit it, visit the website contact page and find the business physical address and phone number.
Usually, scammers do not provide a correct physical address and phone number they mention a wrong address and telephone number. you should make a personal call on this phone number and verify address using google map.
3) Get Company Domain Name Registration Details (Owner Name, Registration Date, Expiry Date)
In the third step, we confirm company domain name registration details such as owner name registration date and expiry date so visit below website to verify these required details.
After visiting www.whois.icann.org, type your supplier’s domain name and press lookup button.
4) Observe How Company Accept Payment
You need to observe, how the company accepts payment, all scam companies will never accept Letter of Credit (LC) payments. The scammer of the world prefers Western Union, TT, Wire Transfer, etc…
5) Offer Unbelievable Product Price
Most of the time fraud companies offer such an unbelievable price of the product, why they offer such unbeatable prices because they offer such low price is that you will never get the product so who cares what the product price is?
6) Check Company Facebook Page for Updates
Finally, check the company’s Facebook page for checking updates.