PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 07/2015 (EAST)
MODEL CUSTOMS COLLECTORATE OF APPRAISEMENT (EAST)
CUSTOM HOUSE, KARACHI
MCC/App (East)/Public Notices/10/2015
February 18, 2015
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 07/2015 (EAST)
As is provided in section 208 of the Customs Act, 1969 read with the licensing rules, any Custom House agent licensed under section 207 of the Customs Act, 1969, appearing before an officer of customs, will be asked by the officer to produce authority from the actual license to transact business on his behalf. Similarly, in case the principal opts to transact business without using a licensed agent, he may authorize an employee or representative to transact business generally and the appropriate officer may refuse to entertain such an employee or representative unless an authority, duly signed by the principal, is produced by him.
2. In order to ensure that a consignment is cleared by the authorized person, it has been decided that entry into the premises of MCC Appraisement (East) shall only be allowed to the Clearing Agents or their authorized representatives having customs permit or smart cards issued by the association. Any unauthorized representative not having permit/smart card shall not be allowed to enter the premises of the Collectorate and entertained by the staff/officer.
3. In case of self clearance, the importer shall have to authorize any person to pursue his case in the Collectorate by issuing and uploading in the system the prescribed authorization along with GD depicting CNIC and contact No. of the authorized person at the time of filing of the goods declaration in the WeBOC system, and the person shall carry that authorization letter along with CNIC with him during visit to the Collectorate. Such authorization shall be consignment/GD specific and any general authorization shall not be entertained.
4. The scheme shall be enforced on G.Ds filed on or after 23-2-2015
(Manzoor Hussain Memon)
1.The Chief Collectors of Customs Appraisement (South) /Enforcement.
2.The President, Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Karachi.
3.The President, Karachi Customs Clearing Agents Association.
4.MCC Appraisement (West), Custom House, Karachi
5.MCC Preventive, Custom House, Karachi
6.MCC Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi
7.MCC (Exports), Custom House, Karachi
8.The Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry
9.All Trade Associations
- ANF Team Recovered Huge Quantity of Heroine in Container at South Asian Pakistan Terminal
- No Additional Requirement for Fumigation in Cargo Ships and Passengers – Withdraw Letter is Attached (Corona Virus)
- Second Hand Clothing/ Used Shoes and Other Worn Article Should not be Import or Cleared Without Fumigation.
- WeBOC ID Temporary Block Contact AC MIS – Ye Ek Kam Zaror Kar Le Warna ID Temporary Block Ho Jaye Gi
- Night navigation for large vessels launched at Port Qasim
- Verify Your FBR Active Taxpayer Status Through SMS – Check Online FBR Active Taxpayer
- Transposition Of Hs 2012 To Hs 2017; Clearance Of In-Bonded Consignments
- Invalid HS Codes As Per Finance Budget 2016-17
- Implementation Of Electronic “I” Form (Eif) Module
- Automation Of Form-I In WeBoc
- Customs Penalty for Not Placing Packing List and Invoice In Imported / Exported Cargo
- GD Filing Time In Weboc
- Changes In The WeBoc Software
- Failure to Upload Import Documents like Invoice, Packing List and B/L,
- Uploading of Previous Test Report of Identical Goods
- List of Certificate Required As Per Import Policy Order
- Weboc Mobile Application
- Sewing Machines and Servo Motors Fixed Custom Value.
- Transshipment through Pakistan Railways
- PUBLIC NOTICE 02 /2015(AW) – PENDING FINANCIAL SECURITIES IN BANK GUARANTEE CELL
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 09 /2015 (EAST)
- PUBLIC NOTICE NO.__1____/2015 (AW)
- Download Duty Drawback Claim Undertaking Format
- Do not file GD till FTA certificate in original is not available
- Custom Duty on Solar Panels In Pakistan
- Car Import Schemes In Pakistan
- The Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Funds Grant Form
- Hackers Use FBR to Get Users Bank Account Details.
- Uploading Of Documents Alongwith Goods Declaration In Weboc
- Amendment in manifest is possible before filing of GD
- Updated Customs Tariff 2014-2015
- Download Income Tax Payment Forms
- LIST OF Large Taxpayer Unit(LTU)
- List of Collector of Customs Pakistan
- List of Tax Offices Address and Contact Details.
- Sim Verification Or PTA Sim Checking
- Import Policy Order 2006 To 2013
- Export Policy Order 2013 Or Trade Policy Order of Pakistan.
- Find NTN Check Digit. Or Write NTN Correctly !
- Apply For New NTN Registration.