EX-BONDING OF GOODS BEFORE 30TH JUNE, 2017
Due to the implementation of WCO HS Version 2017, and corresponding changes in Pakistan Customs Tariff, there is a probability that with effect from 1st July 2017 there may be some delays in system clearance of certain HS Codes of those goods which were into bond up to 30th June 2017. It is therefore advised in your own interest to ex-bond the cargo presently lying in bonds, as much as possible, so as to avoid any probable delays in ex-bonding after 20th June 2017.
- How to Calculate Customs Duties and Taxes with Simple Calculator – Live Import Fees/Charges Calculation in Pakistan
- Customs Import Duty on Ready Made Garments in Pakistan – Import Duty Taxes on Garments in Pakistan
- Types of Containers Their Uses & Loading Capacity in Import Export – Shipping Container Sizes & Types
- What is C&F or CNF Means, How to Calculate CNF/ CFR Value for Export (Complete Guide in URDU/Hindi)
- Now Trader Can Complaint against Customs Officials and Clearing Agent (Facilitation Alert)
- Get Fresh Currency Note through SMS in Pakistan