Customs Import duty on Dates in Pakistan – Customs Duty & Valuation Ruling on Fresh & Dried Dates
Customs Import duty on Dates in Pakistan
Customs Import duty on Dates in Pakistan: In this post, we share details about Customs Import duty on Dates in Pakistan, Valuation Ruling on Fresh and Dried Dates in Pakistan, Condition and Required Documents for Dates Import in Pakistan & Customs Duty Concession on Import of Dates in Pakistan.
Fresh and Dried HS Code: 0804.1010
Customs Duty on Fresh and Dried Dates in Pakistan
- Customs Duty 20%
- Additional Customs Duty 7%
- Regulatory Duty 10%
- Sales Tax 17%
- Additional Sales Tax 3%
- Income Tax 3% for Filer 12% for Non-Filer
Condition and Required Documents for Dates Import in Pakistan
- Importable subject to production of aflatoxin report to the effect that the consignment is free from any pest/diseases to be certified by Department of Plant Protection, Ministry of National Food Security and Research, Govt. of Pakistan.
- As Per Appendix B Part I Serial 13, on the import of “ALL Edible Products” Certificate of Health/fitness for human consumption from the country of Export is required.
- As Per Appendix B Part I Serial 13, “ALL Edible Products” shall have at least 50% of shelf life.
- As Per Appendix A Serial 5, Import of “any edible Products are not fit for human consumption” is Banned.
Customs Duty Concession on Import of Dates in Pakistan
- Customs Duty @5% on Import of goods-Fresh under SAFTA.
- Customs Duty @0% on Import of goods-Fresh under EHP Scheme for China.
- Customs Duty @0.1% on Import of Fresh & Dry Fruits From Afganistan.
- Customs Duty @0% on Import of goods-fresh under Pak-China FTA.
- Customs Duty @0% on Import of goods into Pakistan From Malaysia under FTA-Fresh.
- Customs Duty @10% on Import of goods-fresh into Pakistan under Iran Preferential Trade Agreement.
Valuation Ruling on Fresh and Dried Dates in Pakistan
How to Calculate Customs Duties and Taxes with Simple Calculator – How to Calculate Import Charges
In this article, We discussed below mention topics.
- Dates customs charges in Pakistan,
- Dates import duty in Pakistan,
- Branded dates customs value in Pakistan,
- Condition and Required Documents for Dates Import in Pakistan,
- Customs Duty Concession on Import of Dates in Pakistan,
- Valuation Ruling 1531/2021 – Customs Values of Inorganic Chrome Pigments (3206.2010)
- Valuation Ruling 1530/2021 – Customs Values of Cosmetic Products
- Valuation Ruling 1485/2020 – Customs Values of Polyester/Acrylic Pile Fabrics for Blankets
- Valuation Ruling 1484/2020 – Customs Values of Garments of Low End Brands
- Valuation Ruling 1483/2020 – Customs Values of Children Garments (Baby/Baba) of Low End Brands
- Valuation Ruling 1482/2020 – Customs Values of Phenolic Resin, Polyurethane Resin, Melamine Resin and Epoxide Resin
- Valuation Ruling 1479/2020 – Customs Values of Motorcycle Helmet
- Valuation Ruling 1481/2020 – Customs Values of Networking Equipment
- Customs Values of Artificial Flower and Material (6702.1000) – Valuation Ruling 1478/2020
- Customs Values of Gum Base PCT (3824.9910) – Valuation Ruling 1474/2020
- Customs Values of PVC Flooring PCT (3918.1000) – Valuation Ruling 1476/2020
- Customs Values of Formic Acid PCT (2915.1100) – Valuation Ruling 1475/2020
- Customs Values of Ice Cream – Valuation Ruling 1472/2020
- Cable Wire Lock Valuation Ruling – Valuation Ruling No.1447/2020
- Customs Values of Polyester Filament Yarn – Valuation Ruling 1438/2020
- Customs Values of Blankets Valuating Ruling No.1436/2020
- Customs Values of Electric Heaters Valuation Ruling No.1437/2020
- Customs Values of Tractors Parts Valuation Ruling No.1424/2019
- Customs Values of Old and Used Auto Parts Valuation Ruling No.1434/2019
- Customs Import Values of Mobile Phone Devices (Latest)