Duty-Free Products for Foreign & Tourists/ Visitor Coming to Pakistan
Duty-Free Products for Foreign and Tourists or Visitor Coming to Pakistan: In this video, Here in this video guide we share duty-free products for foreign and tourists or visitor coming to Pakistan
Foreign nationals and tourists coming to Pakistan are entitled to following duty-free allowance:
• Items of personal use:
- Personal wearing apparel and clothing accessories;
- Personal adornments and toilet requisites and electric shaver in use;
- Pushcart. toys and goods of personal use of a child passenger;
- Wheelchair for personal use;
- Medals, trophies, and prizes bestowed upon the passenger;
- Electric iron, hairdryer, and hairdresser;
- 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 500 grams of manufactured tobacco;
- Mobile phone;
- The laptop computer and its accessories in use of the passenger
• One still camera and one video camera.
• Professional tools of the value not exceeding USD$ 500.
• One desktop computer in personal use (in lieu of one laptop computer in personal use).
• Other goods of the value not exceeding US S 100.
In addition, foreign nationals and tourists coming to Pakistan can avail the facility of temporary release (import) of any personal and professional tools, equipment, computers. cameras, video camera fitted with VCR or a video camera and VCR, without payment of customs duty.
M officer of Customs not below the rank of Superintendent may allow temporary release by making an endorsement to that effect on the passport or against a bank guarantee, for export within thirty days or return of the passenger, whichever is earlier.
The items released under the scheme of temporary release cannot be sold in Pakistan and the passenger has to take such items out of Pakistan with him personally or may export the same on or before his/her departure from Pakistan.